Just watched the first half of Gone with the Wind

You don't agree that America was attacked? Was it attacked on 12/07/41 or on 09/11/01?

Well I agree that Fort Sumter was attacked but to equate that with Pearl Harbour or the Twin Towers is fanciful in the extreme. Nobody died there I believe except for a horse and one of the gun crew while executing a 100 gun salute prior to their surrender!!

Well I agree that Fort Sumter was attacked but to equate that with Pearl Harbour or the Twin Towers is fanciful in the extreme. Nobody died there I believe except for a horse and one of the gun crew while executing a 100 gun salute prior to their surrender!!

An American horse was equivalent to a Confederate soldier.

An American horse was equivalent to a Confederate soldier.

Confederate soldiers fought for the right of self determination. The union soldiers (unknowingly .. except for the progressives from Europe who knew it, including the Marxists from Germany, along with the rest of the Europeans who made up over a fourth of Lincoln's army.) fought against that.

It claims to be male and missed the lottery to be enlisted for Vietnam. I can't help thinking he is really just a Legion puppet.

He's hopeless. Thee dee has a semblance of youth as an excuse. I call him football shirt because football is the most important thing at the universities which feature these Marxist faculty staffs

Confederate soldiers fought for the right of self determination. The union soldiers (unknowingly .. except for the progressives from Europe who knew it, including the Marxists from Germany, along with the rest of the Europeans who made up over a fourth of Lincoln's army.) fought against that.

Those states should have been allowed to secede peacefully, the Civil War and the 600,000+ who died was not worth the price in my view.

The only thing you know how to do is play the race card.

its nit a fucking game you evil shit

how has you pretending there is non such thing as racism gotten you so for you fucking idiot?

Yu cant see the racism because your are a fucking racist

your brain is crippled

Those states should have been allowed to secede peacefully, the Civil War and the 600,000+ who died was not worth the price in my view.

Bug the fuck off Tom, whether or not my nation gets divided is none of your fucking business and you have no fucking right to an opinion on the matter.

Back