Kamala claims right to walk into your home and inspect your gun safe

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

That is disgusting's and disqualifying

now lineup shit stains and defend this bullshit - we know you will
Pretty funny, 2007, once again, 2007, that was back when Trump was “very much pro choice”

Interesting how the right now has to pull out the old playbook, regurgitating Palin’s promise Obama was going to take away all the guns

Pretty funny, 2007, once again, 2007, that was back when Trump was “very much pro choice”

Interesting how the right now has to pull out the old playbook, regurgitating Palin’s promise Obama was going to take away all the guns
17 years ago compared to waking up with 18 different policy positions - yeah - you are really sincere and all that. cuckoo

Joe Biden used to say Roe v Wade was an abomination. Kamala said she can do no knock raids on gun owners - and she said her values have not changed

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

Harris isn't claiming anything. In her official capacity, fourteen years ago, she reminded California residents of the law. Try not to be a screaming asshole.

LOL.

I stand corrected. I just blew out a number. When I drove out to Burns a while back I completely blanked out on how long a drive it was and we broke it up with stops in Bend and a few other places along the way.

Either way: if you live in Oregon and you like Trump there's a LOT of the state that stands with you (at least in terms of surface area...not really people)
Portland needs to succeed to Washington then Oregon would be a nice state.

Portland needs to succeed to Washington then Oregon would be a nice state.

what is "to succeed"? I'm not familiar with that verb. Maybe you meant secede?

In general I think I'd be OK with that. I love Powells and Voodoo Donuts, oh and Control Voltage the synth store, which are really the three primary reasons I ever go. But Portland has hit some hard times. They are NOT dealing well with the stressors and the unhoused and the drugs.

I would love it if Portland would clean up but that's gonna cost money and most voters fight anything that results in a cost.

what is "to succeed"? I'm not familiar with that verb. Maybe you meant secede?

In general I think I'd be OK with that. I love Powells and Voodoo Donuts, oh and Control Voltage the synth store, which are really the three primary reasons I ever go. But Portland has hit some hard times. They are NOT dealing well with the stressors and the unhoused and the drugs.

I would love it if Portland would clean up but that's gonna cost money and most voters fight anything that results in a cost.
Sounds like you knew what I meant. Portland is reaping what it has sown yet will continue to vote against it's own best interests. That's how the "progressive" mind works.

1726780342375.png

showing what Kamala said is now "desperate stunts" to the shit stains

meanwhile they desperately try to tie Trump to project 2025

cuckoo

cuckoo

Listen,....the old white fuck can run, but he can't hide....P-2025 is all his to claim and there are reciepts out here with his fuckin name all over it. Sell that don't know shit to them brain dead deplorable fucks called Trump supporters, the rest of us ain't buying it​

Listen,....the old white fuck can run, but he can't hide....P-2025 is all his to claim and there are reciepts out here with his fuckin name all over it. Sell that don't know shit to them brain dead deplorable fucks called Trump supporters, the rest of us ain't buying it​

You are a noisy twat

the larger the font, the more cuckoo you appear

meanwhile I have a video of a fascist saying she can walk into homes and search

Back