Kamala claims right to walk into your home and inspect your gun safe

oh - so now it isn't that she has such good values?

you debate like a retard would debate
Read my lips, you stupid fuck: NO TRUMP SUPPORTER HAS ANY ABILITY TO DISCUSS "VALUES". You people are the worst, lowest, scummiest type of gawd awful shitty people imaginable. Harris isn't Trump, and that's all that matters to me.

You aren't my friend, neighbor, co worker or family and that's all that matters to me ass worm
Thank fucking gawd. If I had ever known you in real life, I would have expelled you by now just like all the other Trump-shit-eating, brain dead, knuckle dragging cunts I used to know.

Read my lips, you stupid fuck: NO TRUMP SUPPORTER HAS ANY ABILITY TO DISCUSS "VALUES". You people are the worst, lowest, scummiest type of gawd awful shitty people imaginable. Harris isn't Trump, and that's all that matters to me.
you bigots can only gas light and repeat yourself

yawn

but thanks for coming in and making a fool of yourself again.

Thank fucking gawd. If I had ever known you in real life, I would have expelled you by now just like all the other Trump-shit-eating, brain dead, knuckle dragging cunts I used to know.
Expel all of them and you won't have shit. We take care of practically everything that makes modern society run. And I mean every fucking thing. From roads, electrical grid, energy, construction and on and on. No soy cunts like you can do jack shit useful.

Unless you need a sex change or a vegan consultation then we can't help you.

Finally we agree on something,​

Harris says anyone breaking into her home is 'getting shot'

US Vice-President Kamala Harris has spoken of her willingness to use her gun if an intruder entered her home.

"If somebody breaks into my house, they're getting shot," she said in a jokey exchange during a livestreamed event in Michigan with host Oprah Winfrey on Thursday.

After a laugh, the Democratic presidential nominee continued: "I probably shouldn't have said that, but my staff will deal with that later."

Expel all of them and you won't have shit. We take care of practically everything that makes modern society run. And I mean every fucking thing. From roads, electrical grid, energy, construction and on and on. No soy cunts like you can do jack shit useful.

Unless you need a sex change or a vegan consultation then we can't help you.
That's cute.

yet you are triggered big time in this tread derp stick

LMFAO
The only person who is triggered is you. Lighting your hair on fire about something Harris said 17 years ago that doesn't exist and can't be enforced. Find a paper bag and breathe into for a few days.

Back