Kamala claims right to walk into your home and inspect your gun safe

watching you shit stains flail around because your ego and your intelligence are constantly at odds is how I pass the time

All you seem to be adding to the thread at this point is simply insults. If you have anything meaningful to add it would be cool if you would.

All you seem to be adding to the thread at this point is simply insults. If you have anything meaningful to add it would be cool if you would.
what are you doing in here? lying about how cops have to protect individuals and derping around when we rubbed the facts in your face

you are a mouth breathing waste of time in a discussion of anything.

The Regime is warning that the first and second amendments are over after they install Harris/Walz in Jan. Walz today is saying that we dont have the right to say anything that the Regime does not like, that they call wrong or hateful....which is anything they want it to be.

I warned you.
Kamala is going to lose though.

Sure. If that's important to you. But usually when someone claims they have read a document they can actually speak to the technical details.
it is important and i'll tell you why. Most liberals, when confronted with reality and facts that prove them wrong, look for any escape hole they can find to deny those facts and reality, usually by demanding details and a 20 page dissertation, or anything else near impossible, to engage in cognitive dissonance and proclaim their 'rightness'.

so read the decisions. then tell me I was right.

No, the Regime will install its candidates, and they are talking about eliminating the first and second now so that in Jan after they do they will claim that they have a voter mandate to eliminate the first and second.

Surely you MUST realize this is purely paranoia. There is literally NO ONE in the race who wants anything to do with that.

I know it feels important for you to maximize the "threat"...but that really isn't a useful approach if you want your side to be taken seriously.

it is important and i'll tell you why. Most liberals, when confronted with reality and facts that prove them wrong, look for any escape hole they can find to deny those facts and reality, usually by demanding details and a 20 page dissertation, or anything else near impossible, to engage in cognitive dissonance and proclaim their 'rightness'.

so read the decisions. then tell me I was right.

If you know anything about the cases do feel free to chime in with the actual information or verbiage. Thanks.

"We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community, and just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affairs," Harris told a group of reporters in May 2007.

That is disgusting's and disqualifying

now lineup shit stains and defend this bullshit - we know you will
In fact, your guns are supposed to be kept safe, locked, and unloaded. Kids find them every day and some die. The parents suffer the rest of their lives for not doing better.

Back