Kamala claims right to walk into your home and inspect your gun safe

Nah, the reason I mention it is because usually pro-life folks are leveraging their deeply held Christian beliefs. So when some of them ALSO support guns it's clear they don't ACTUALLY care about what Jesus taught: "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword. "
If an armed intruder enters your home Exodus 21:24-25 Comes to mind.

24;eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25&burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

I keep up with the law. I just can't find them because I don't have a set of law books!

But think, When Donald Trump was almost assassinated in Pennsylvania, the FBI and the Local Authorities were quickly able to investigate the home of the shooter thanks to this law we are talking about.

On Donald Trump's second assassination attempt, SAME THING, as it would have been a State law that allowed the Local Sheriffs to investigate the home of the Shooter. And it would have been a Federal law that allowed the FBI to investigate the home of the shooter. And they would have used a similar law we are talking about to carry it out. I haven't kept up with where this guy lived.
They had probable cause. Just owning a legal gun isn't probable cause.

I keep up with the law. I just can't find them because I don't have a set of law books!

But think, When Donald Trump was almost assassinated in Pennsylvania, the FBI and the Local Authorities were quickly able to investigate the home of the shooter thanks to this law we are talking about.

On Donald Trump's second assassination attempt, SAME THING, as it would have been a State law that allowed the Local Sheriffs to investigate the home of the Shooter. And it would have been a Federal law that allowed the FBI to investigate the home of the shooter. And they would have used a similar law we are talking about to carry it out. I haven't kept up with where this guy lived.
Nowadays, lawyers only have law books on their shelves for show. Everything is available online. Law is public information, ... not a fucking secret.

You are just making shit up, Whitey.

I did. That's how I know You are a fucking lying white lib nazi boomer trying to deceive the young. It doesn't exist at the Federal level..
What are you saying does not exist?

I have yet to see your point in attacking me or challenging anything I have had to say!

You are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I have been advocating and fighting for open carry in the state of Texas for over 15 years. I've had to learn the laws to avoid breaking them and, as such, have had to read those cases. the entire cases.

So perhaps you can explain how the court parses the difference to protect an individual vs society as a whole. Genuinely curious.

I did. That's how I know You are a fucking lying white lib nazi boomer trying to deceive the young. It doesn't exist at the Federal level..
To say that the law doesn't exist, you would have to go through the local laws in every state to see which cities have this same law.

This started out as a law that Kamala introduced at the local level, and Gaven, then the mayor of San Fransisco signed it into law. And when Gaven became governor, he signed it into state law.

But since California signed the bill into law, 27 other states have since followed suit.

Twenty-seven states and Washington, DC have enacted these access prevention or storage laws to help keep children from accessing firearms.

And cities in every state have passed similar laws at the local level! This is was what I credited Kamala for!

So perhaps you can explain how the court parses the difference to protect an individual vs society as a whole. Genuinely curious.
In the case of Castle rock v. gonzalez, the court opined that there is no duty for police to individuals, absent some special relationship, i.e. a person in custody.

In the case of Castle rock v. gonzalez, the court opined that there is no duty for police to individuals, absent some special relationship, i.e. a person in custody.

Yes we have established what the ruling said. You have read the case, I'm curious how they parse the difference between "individuals" and "society as a whole". Clearly even by most of these rulings the police DO have a duty to protect and serve the society as a whole. What does that mean specifically?

How can one be responsible for protecting society as a whole and NOT an individual if society as a whole is nothing more than a collection of individuals?

And how does it alter my point?

To say that the law doesn't exist, you would have to go through the local laws in every state to see which cities have this same law.

This started out as a law that Kamala introduced at the local level, and Gaven, then the mayor of San Fransisco signed it into law. And when Gaven became governor, he signed it into state law.

But since California signed the bill into law, 27 other states have since followed suit.

Twenty-seven states and Washington, DC have enacted these access prevention or storage laws to help keep children from accessing firearms.

And cities in every state have passed similar laws at the local level! This is was what I credited Kamala for!
Can't you read? ... I said "federal level" :palm:

The CAP laws alone do not grant authority for forced entry into the home, Whitey.

How can one be responsible for protecting society as a whole and NOT an individual if society as a whole is nothing more than a collection of individuals?

And how does it alter my point?
it means nothing. you are just trying to save face because you made a claim that was opposite of reality

Back