KAMALA HARRIS CONFIRMED AS BIDEN'S RUNNING MATE FOR NOVEMBER ELECTION 2020

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Did/do you seriously think trump has a chance in hell of winning this state??

You been down in the bunker a bit to long, get some fresh air this weekend & don't forget your mask, I would hate for you to get maced in walmart..

Didn’t get the sarcasm did you dumbfuck?

Didn’t get the sarcasm did you dumbfuck?

If you're going to post sarcasm it helps to use green font.............

Unfortunately you are mostly known for being mean, rude, crude, obnoxious & angry......... Clever, coy, joking & sarcasm not so much...:thup:

If you're going to post sarcasm it helps to use green font.............

Unfortunately you are mostly known for being mean, rude, crude, obnoxious & angry......... Clever, coy, joking & sarcasm not so much...:thup:

True, or an emoji. That said, I doubt he was anymore sarcastic then the guy who commits sexual harassment at work and, when caught, says "I was only joking!"

Thankfully some republicans see Trump as the failure he is and are working to defeat him as he is a threat to America. Reagan's ad revised.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...project-donald-trump-republicans-campaign-ads

"Under President Trump, America is now weaker, sicker and poorer." Sad

Agreed on Republicans seeing Trump as a failure. I'm a former Republican, now libertarian-leaning Independent as of 2012, and definitely against Trump....but I'm not for Biden. Both are too old for the office IMO. Guno has been doing a great job of posting many of those videos too.

The polls are showing that there are more people who prefer Biden. But the polls that measure enthusiasm show Trump has a strong advantage. And the candidate with more enthusiasm always wins. Trump also has Russia and the Electoral College on his side.

I kind of want to grab you and fuck the stupid out of you. is that flirting?

Back