Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

Kamala acted as an adult, answering questions . She did not go off into Trump world saying everyone is corrupt, 3rd rate and acting in behalf of some unseen forces who treat the billionaire so unfairly. It was good to hear a level-headed person talk to a slanted Fox questioner. She showed she is in control of her emotions and will act intelligently. You do not get that from McDonald Trump. Every discussion he is in goes low and is about hate and mistreatment. He has never done anything wrong and has no regrets. Harris would do a level-headed intelligent job in the office.
Horse mierda.

She answered almost every question by Brett with… “but Trump.”

Are you saying that we didn’t see what we saw?

A non-answer is not an answer.

Poor Nordy.

Last edited:
him ~"How many illegals did you allow in the country"

Scamala ~"I was raised in a middle class family"

him ~"is it 1 million,,, 3 million?

Scamala ~ "I know what you are trying to do"

him ~ "It was actually 6 million"

her ~ "I was going to reply to the question before you interrupted me"

him ~ "lol - that wasn't the actual question. the question is why did you wait so long to address it"

That was the very beginning - and it only got worse from there

1729182807671.png

President Trump, what would you do to deal with undocumented aliens:. Ho do you intend to get them to those internment camps?

Tell them....... It's fun to stay at the Y M C A, it's fun to stay at the Y M C A....

President Trump, do you support IVF?

Well, as I told the beautiful Katy Britt....... Nothing compares to you.

President Trump, I've heard you say that you think Joe Biden is going to demand his parties nomination back. What would your reaction be if Joe Biden got back in the race.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hall a luuhuhuh jah.

The weave combined with Disco Don. Sheer brilliance.

President Trump, what would you do to deal with undocumented aliens:. Ho do you intend to get them to those internment camps?

Tell them....... It's fun to stay at the Y M C A, it's fun to stay at the Y M C A....

President Trump, I've heard you say that you think Joe Biden is going to demand his parties nomination back. What would your reaction be if Joe Biden got back in the race.

bwahahaha. that has so much to do with this thread.

DESPERATION

The taped interview was not edited... Watch the original... How could
Any of that be taken out of context? She just didn't answer the questions... She gave planned memorized answers that sometimes didn't have anything to do with the question at all... (Like "medical necessities" for prisoners..."following the law"🤣)

Are you related to Kamala?

Trump…Trump, Trump.

him ~"How many illegals did you allow in the country"

Scamala ~"I was raised in a middle class family"

him ~"is it 1 million,,, 3 million?

Scamala ~ "I know what you are trying to do"

him ~ "It was actually 6 million"

her ~ "I was going to reply to the question before you interrupted me"

him ~ "lol - that wasn't the actual question. the question is why did you wait so long to address it"

That was the very beginning - and it only got worse from there

View attachment 33772
She is a dumpster fire...

Any of that be taken out of context? She just didn't answer the questions... She gave planned memorized answers that sometimes didn't have anything to do with the question at all... (Like "medical necessities" for prisoners..."following the law"🤣)
Indeed.

When she was asked about giving tax payer paid sex changes to convicts and illegals, she responded… “I will follow the law.” She and the vegetable haven’t followed the law since they took office.

Last edited:
Kinda comical, Harris appears on Fox with the expected consequences, and the cult get all giddy cause they, plus certainly Fox, think they got a gotcha moment. Relax fellows, the interview, like most, has already been spun in the expected manner, by Sunday it won’t be remembered and more than this week’s eposide of the golden bachelorette

And even though I know the answer, when is Trump going to be interviewed on MSNBC? He wouldn’t even do sixty minutes, nor agree to a second debate, so it’s a snowball’s chance in hell he would ever have the guts to do what Harris did yesterday

Bret - Why are you willing to pay for sex chang operations for prisioners

Scamala - both Trump and I follow the law

also Scamala - Trump is crazy and can't be trusted.

Kinda comical, Harris appears on Fox with the expected consequences, and the cult get all giddy cause they, plus certainly Fox, think they got a gotcha moment. Relax fellows, the interview, like most, has already been spun in the expected manner, by Sunday it won’t be remembered and more than this week’s eposide of the golden bachelorette

And even though I know the answer, when is Trump going to be interviewed on MSNBC? He wouldn’t even do sixty minutes, nor agree to a second debate, so it’s a snowball’s chance in hell he would ever have the guts to do what Harris did yesterday
she had to finally discuss 1/10th of the actual questions she has dodged since the coronation

what you shit stains don't get - is she is making a travesty of sacred institutions. we are supposed to have a year to learn about her and her "new way forward". She should of had to run against other democrats first - and allow nuanced positions to be debated. she is not the incumbant, yet wants all the benefits of it, while also pretending to be a change

you can't be honest for a single second though and admit this is not how elections should work. that would possibly interfere with your greater goal - power - not integrity. so you lie. gas light. stain shit. lather.rinse.repeat.

"not answering questions" doesn't seem to bother the MAGA's when it's Trump. And that's not pedestrian whataboutism - Trump does NOT answer questions. He listens to them, and then talks about something else. Consistently.

It's a funny disconnect on the Harris interview w/ Fox. Even some on Fox like Perino and Hume gave her props. She did a great job.

Once again, perceptions of Harris depend on how you feel about women in power, imo.

Harris gave a tough, contentious interview - that most men would be praised for. For women, they're often called a variety of things aside from "tough" or "assertive" when they present themselves that way.

Once again, perceptions of Harris depend on how you feel about women in power, imo.

Harris gave a tough, contentious interview - that most men would be praised for. For women, they're often called a variety of things aside from "tough" or "assertive" when they present themselves that way.
And a white man bullying said woman will be perceived differently, perhaps, depending on one's gender.

There is no need to spin, Nordy, we all saw what we saw.

Back