Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

she had to finally discuss 1/10th of the actual questions she has dodged since the coronation

what you shit stains don't get - is she is making a travesty of sacred institutions. we are supposed to have a year to learn about her and her "new way forward". She should of had to run against other democrats first - and allow nuanced positions to be debated. she is not the incumbant, yet wants all the benefits of it, while also pretending to be a change

you can't be honest for a single second though and admit this is not how elections should work. that would possibly interfere with your greater goal - power - not integrity. so you lie. gas light. stain shit. lather.rinse.repeat.
And she did, adequately, enough so that anyone could take from the interview anything they wanted, thus, as I said, it was spun accordingly, and will soon be forgotten

Rest of your mumbling is again the usual AM radio/Fox prime time rhetoric, although I didn’t know a Fox interview was a “sacred institution”

And you never addressed my question, when is Trump going to show some balls and agree to be interviewed on MSNBC?

And she did,
after her joy and polls collapsed she changed tactics

Trump asked her for a Fox Debate right after she was coronated - she would only agree to ones with friendly moderators

And you never addressed my question, when is Trump going to show some balls and agree to be interviewed on MSNBC?
He would be crazy to go on your propaganda network

you all are literally lying about a rally at MSG being a nazi dog whistle. or how stopping cities from burning with national guard is scary

fuck off shit stains.

The rightys are unhappy because she talked calmly and quietly and answered questions without going to insults and name-calling. She is not presidential. She did not brag like Trump We need a big-mouth bully in the office. Trump said she was near retardation. She made it clear who is an unqualified boob, Daffy McDonald.

The rightys are unhappy because she talked calmly and quietly and answered questions without going to insults and name-calling. She is not presidential. She did not brag like Trump We need a big-mouth bully in the office. Trump said she was near retardation. She made it clear who is an unqualified boob, Daffy McDonald.
we are quite happy shit stain. the arrow favors us

1729185093572.png

We really live in 2 different realities right now as Americans. It's a legit phenomenon. We see things in radically different ways depending on our POV and who we support.

There has always been some of that - but I've never seen it this extreme.

No, Nordy, she became angry when Brett pressed her on several issues when she only responded with “Trump.”

We really live in 2 different realities right now as Americans. It's a legit phenomenon. We see things in radically different ways depending on our POV and who we support.

you are a cockroach, we are not

Bidens entire reason to run for office was built on a shit stain lie dividing this country along racism lies

you either went along with the lies for power, or you are dumb and don't know. either way the solution is to turn the lights on and let you scurry

shit stains ~ "We really live in 2 different realities right now"

also the shit stains

Reagan is hitler

Bush is hitler

Bush 2 is hitler

Trump is hitler

Vance is hitler

Desantis is hitler

lather.rinse.repeat.

Well... trying to assassinate your political rival is an extreme view and likely will cause some extreme views.

You're exactly right "She is not presidential."

Back