Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

And as non-presidential as Biden is the cackling kamal makes him look like Abraham Lincoln.
Good thing the people won't elect the incompetent cackling owl into the White House. Oh, did I say 'owl'? Must be thinking of someone else. I feel a bit bad that she won't get to be president, only because she would take the title of being the worst
president in American history away from Jimmy Carter who held that momentous title, then Biden grabbed it from Carter, and
then of course Karmala would have certainly won that title from biden had she won the upcoming election, which of course,
we all know there's no way in hell that there's that many goofballs and anti Americans around to elect that dummy into the White House. So in the end, being the people loving person I am, I do feel sad that Karmala won't get to win that title of America's worst president. My avatar may very well be shedding a tear come November. LOL!

Good thing the people won't elect the incompetent cackling owl into the White House. Oh, did I say 'owl'? Must be thinking of someone else. I feel a bit bad that she won't get to be president, only because she would take the title of being the worst
president in American history away from Jimmy Carter who held that momentous title, then Biden grabbed it from Carter, and
then of course Karmala would have certainly won that title from biden had she did win the upcoming election, which of course,
we all know there's no way in hell that there's that many goofballs and anti Americans around to elect that dummy into the White House. So in the end, being the people loving person I am, I do feel sad that Karmala won't get to win that title of America's worst president.
You have no ears. She did not "cackle". She spoke intelligently and answered questions, even the slanted and gotcha questions. She was not temperamental and not nasty. She showed adult behavior and had manners. You want a stupid and immature, lying bully in the Whitehouse. You are so wrong. She has the credentials to be president. She has the education, experience, and intelligence. You do not respect those qualities. You want a 34-time guilty felon awaiting sentencing to lead the free world. The problem is you and people like you. You find buffoons to be presidential.

You have no ears. She did not "cackle". She spoke intelligently and answered questions, even the slanted and gotcha questions. She was not temperamental and not nasty. She showed adult behavior and had manners. You want a stupid and immature, lying bully in the Whitehouse. You are so wrong. She has the credentials to be president. She has the education, experience, and intelligence. You do not respect those qualities. You want a 34-time guilty felon awaiting sentencing to lead the free world. The problem is you and people like you. You find buffoons to be presidential.

I don't think they watched the interview. They have a preconceived thing about Harris, and just project that POV on everything she does.

It's mainly misogyny, imo. Her qualifications for the job are light years beyond what Trump had in 2016.

Last edited:
You have no ears. She did not "cackle".
she constantly interrupted - not evening allowing the full question to be spoken.

you are correct - her cackle never materialized, because she bombed and had no chance to laugh at any point. Instead she had the deer in the headlights look

She spoke intelligently and answered questions, even the slanted and gotcha questions.
zero gotcha questions were asked there. Every single question was legitimate and it was 1/10th of what we should already know about her.

problem is we have not had a year to ask. she did not run in a primary, nor is the incumbent. and she has now done ONE interview with real questions

her anointment and media treatment up to now is the biggest election scandal in years

when does she speak on her plagariasm? we damn well know Trump would of been forced to explain such a thing

she constantly interrupted - not evening allowing the full question to be spoken.

you are correct - her cackle never materialized, because she bombed and had no chance to laugh at any point. Instead she had the deer in the headlights look

zero gotcha questions were asked there. Every single question was legitimate and it was 1/10th of what we should already know about her.

problem is we have not had a year to ask. she did not run in a primary, nor is the incumbent. and she has now done ONE interview with real questions

her anointment and media treatment up to now is the biggest election scandal in years

when does she speak on her plagariasm? we damn well know Trump would of been forced to explain such a thing
Indeed and CBS edited her interview to try to make her not appear to be stupid.

I don't think they watched the interview. They have a preconceived thing about Harris, and just project that POV on everything she does.

It's mainly misogyny, imo. Her qualifications for the job are light years beyond what Trump had in 2016.
I watched the entire interview that was intentionally shortened because she arrived 15 minutes late.

She responded to questions by referring to Trump. She answered his question about illegals and prison inmates getting sex changes by saying she would follow the law. She and the vegetable haven't followed the law since they took office.

She said that her presidency would not be a continuation of Biden's presidency but she said earlier that she could not think of a single thing that she would change.

She is an airhead who lies.

I watched the entire interview that was intentionally shortened because she arrived 15 minutes late.

She responded to questions by referring to Trump. She answered his question about illegals and prison inmates getting sex changes by saying she would follow the law. She and the vegetable haven't followed the law since they took office.

She said that her presidency would not be a continuation of Biden's presidency but she said earlier that she could not think of a single thing that she would change.

She is an airhead who lies.
she also said Trump is clearly not fit to be president and was reminded that she said Biden is as sharp as ever - calling into question her ability to evaluate such things

the-are-you-going-to-cry-now-scene-was-the-first-thing-i-v0-u1qaylanjcvd1.jpeg

she also said Trump is clearly not fit to be president and was reminded that she said Biden is as sharp as ever - calling into question her ability to evaluate such things
Indeed.

She proved that she is not presidential material.

She has also proved that she is not vice-presidential material.

"not answering questions" doesn't seem to bother the MAGA's when it's Trump. And that's not pedestrian whataboutism - Trump does NOT answer questions. He listens to them, and then talks about something else. Consistently.

It's a funny disconnect on the Harris interview w/ Fox. Even some on Fox like Perino and Hume gave her props. She did a great job.
But we're talking about her here... She did a terrible job... she didn't answer any questions... She got angry.... She was flustered... I'm really wondering why she even agreed.
to show up with such a poor script... Plus she was late and left early... Anyone who's still undecided is going to go for President Trump after that... Dana is often kind to those who fall so hard...

But we're talking about her here... She did a terrible job... she didn't answer any questions... She got angry.... She was flustered... I'm really wondering why she even agreed.
to show up with such a poor script... Plus she was late and left early... Anyone who's still undecided is going to go for President Trump after that... Dana is often kind to those who fall so hard...

Well, if you say that anyone who is undecided would go for Trump largely because she wasn't answering questions - then we ARE talking about Trump also, because you're implying he is some sort of alternative to that.

Trump is a master at changing the topic & not answering questions directly. People can ask him about the economy or the climate or abortion, and he'll inevitably talk about crowd sizes, stolen elections or immigrants.

Back