Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

That's not funny. I want someone with a great tolerance for pain to document just how many times that bimbo said the word Trump during that interview.
TOP posted it.

It was around 20 times in a very short interview.

Found it…21 times in almost as many minutes...TDS TO THE MAX... She goes out if her way to find a way to make everyone uncomfortable each time she opens her mouth...mostly her "supporters"..

Yawn. I'm very sorry I've embarrassed and humiliated you, Early. You know what her favorite part was? The part where you claimed you showed your attorney my posts. Her reaction to that was 'shut the fuck up'. And then more gales of laughter.

'Say old chum, while we wait here for the group to clear the green, I'd like to share some posts from this Uber Eats driver I've been jousting with. What do you think?'

'Oh my heavens, Winthrop, I am absolutely SHOCKED!!!. It appears, Winthrop old chap, that your Uber Eats driver is practicing law without a license. But, please, let me be very clear and concise, as those of us who matriculated at Haaaavahd are wont to do. He is, my fellow frat brother, practicing not just ANY law, but very specifically CORPORATE law without a license. As you know, Winthrop, corporate law is where we are able to fleece our clients of the most money, and an Uber Eats driver attempting to sow that particular field is an affront to all of the good men of Dippi Doppy Do fraternity. I shall now prosecute this lowlife for his criminal conduct. First off, Winthrop, you must provide me with the contact information of this particular website so that we can send a cease and desist letter and get this scoundrels contact information so that I can have him arrested and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. What do you think, Winthrop?'

'Indeed'

Absolutely priceless. Have a nice day Early. You bore me.
Your wife uses barnyard prose, as do you, Concarty.

Were you both raised in a barn?

Do better.

Back