Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

I find it totally incomprehensible that these stupid TV interviews actually mean anything to prospective voters.

If you're not TOTALLY POSITIVE already
whether you prefer Harris or Trump,

one of whom would have to grow a second head
in order for the two of them to be more different,

then I'm sorry but you're far too stupid to be anyplace near a polling booth.

I don't understand why I'm the only one here talking about this.
I watch field reporters interviewing prospective voters on television
and many of them are so fucking clueless as to what's going on
that I'd like to take them to the Mystic River and drown them for the good of society.

Why do so many people here on this forum have a near infinite tolerance for abject stupidity?
Why is it ok to be clueless in America?

People are too busy with their personal lives? Their everyday problems?
I say fuck their personal lives.
Socially irresponsible people don't deserve to have personal lives.
They waste valuable space,
and maybe it's just I,
but I have no tolerance for them at all.
you are the idiot that doesn't understand the real point is to reach out to those that aren't voting

bigots like you just can't fathom that many people think voting is a waste of their time. you can't understand or tolerate that people have different life experiences and views on things

I retired at 55, but this isn't a competition.

The real miracle is that somebody like yourself was ever gainfully employed (or had a viable business) at all.

I guess that there's even room for goobers.
See, Nifty, you are still jealous of those who matriculated.

Vandy is ranked no. 13.

If you had not chosen to be a union thug, your life would have been immensely better, old man.

LOL no they proved she isn't afraid of magats and their insanity. She handled it like a boss. Trump on the other hand has refuses to do interviews cause he is tired. Old moron needs to rest. Guess answering 4 questions then playing DJ was just too much for him.
Like a boss that really SUCKED at her job. :laugh: He has done more interviews than Harris has is she tired? What is wrong with her? Is she sick?

Trump-Vance ticket has done combined 83 interviews since August compared to 44 for Harris-Walz

would-that-be-both-physical-and-mental-exhaustion-v0-jxp9g0c9ejvd1.png

I retired at 55, but this isn't a competition.

The real miracle is that somebody like yourself was ever gainfully employed (or had a viable business) at all.

I guess that there's even room for goobers.

I honestly don’t think he was. I think he’s a trust fund baby. Meh. Don’t much care. I think his fascination with me is a result of insecurity. Sad. I really hit home this morning. His claim about prosecuting me turned into a pretty major embarrassment. For him.

Back