Kamala Harris is rambling and complaining about a coffee lid and cackling for no reason

She showed a fake laugh that she has been using to impress boys since middle school. Sorry you fell for it, again, beta male. :palm:
You're just jealous because you've never had a good looking woman in your life.

No wonder you hate her.

She's the kind of woman who doesn't look twice at slobs like you. 🖕🏿

I have been assured by people who have known her for a long time that she is really dumb, but a lot of this we see today sure looks like her trying to ape Trump, but not understanding what Trump does and why it works so well she comes off the buffoon.

I have been assured by people who have known her for a long time that she is really dumb, but a lot of this we see today sure looks like her trying to ape Trump, but not understanding what Trump does and why it works so well she comes off the buffoon.
Assured on your grape vine? She is as far from Trump as you are from normalcy.

time.....Anybody commenting on ramblings, need only find Trump who does nothing but ramble and struggle as he's forced to read from a teleprompter.​

Let the record show that you produced a mirthless chuckle when challenged to find an actual laugh.
Let the record show, it took me 8 seconds to find a clip of Trump laughing, ... NOT cackling on and on like a hysterical person. Sorry, that does not exist.

Back