Kamala Harris is rambling and complaining about a coffee lid and cackling for no reason

I'm sure other women find her laugh annoying. Most women don't laugh like that.

There is nothing hysterically funny about lipstick on a coffee cup lid. :dunno:
Hysterically funny? Who decides that her observation has to reach that level to Trumpys who collectively have no sense of humor? She made an observation that most people would never make and treated it humorously.

The fact remains that your serial rapist sociopathic fat fuck orange gawd with a pinky dick and Big Mac stains on his parachute pants isn't capable of laughing. Think about what that means for you and your deranged, deplorable cult.
I already posted a clip of DJT laughing. :dunno:

White libs complain because he wasn't laughing hysterically, ... that it's not good enough. Just can't make you nazi fucks happy. :palm:

funny? Who decides that her observation has to reach that level to Trumpys who collectively have no sense of humor? She made an observation that most people would never make and treated it humorously.
The glass with the lipstick on it is yours. What's so funny about that??? :dunno:

I already posted a clip of DJT laughing. :dunno:

White libs complain because he wasn't laughing hysterically, ... that it's not good enough. Just can't make you nazi fucks happy. :palm:
You mean in the countless thousands of hours of video footage of that fat fuck you were able to find one chuckle when the UN was mocking him? Why do you hold his water, rub his hairy back, suck his pinky dick? Get a life.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her in that video. You guys are making shit up again. She showed a sense of humor something Trump is missing.
Maniacally laughing about a coffee cup lid is a 'sense of humor'?? No, Sybil. It's sick behavior...not quite like yours, but sick behavior nevertheless.

Back