Kamala Harris is rambling and complaining about a coffee lid and cackling for no reason

Well, good luck w/ the "Harris doesn't laugh" thing. Republicans talk about how she laughs all the time - and there is plenty of footage of it.

Only misogynists call it a "cackle." It's an old strategy for women who are in or near power.
Good luck finding a conservative who doesn't call it a "cackle" when asked.

It is White libs like you that attribute cackling only to women. No where else is the word defined as being solely feminine except in white lib bigoted narratives.

History...can yall please please please give up the 20th century, with your Hulk Hogan and all these USTA be relevant motherfuckers?? I've never seen so many comebacks since watching the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD when I was 10 years old...that was 54 years ago...in the 20th CENTURY....LOL​

Shut up you stupid good for nothing N4T.

Go shove your earbuds in as far as they'll go into that empty space between your ears, and liquify what few brains you ever had, with some loud, obnoxious, bass thumping, nasty-ass rap music about nasty sex with whores and gang-banging your fellow thugs.

Shit eating punk.🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿
You on the struggle bus again?

You found one clip of him half chuckling as the UN laughed at his dumb ass. That's your messiah.
Took me 8 seconds to find what you couldn't in 8 years. :dunno:

I don't get down on my knees for no man, ... unlike you.

Back