Kamala Is Begging For Another Debate Because She Knows She’s Losing

He thinks I'm not a doctor :laugh: But we both know he is a real Uber Eats driver.
I totally get why they're so jealous of our careers... It's never too late to go back to school... They should just do it!! Though I'm not sure any of them have the temperament for teaching or treating patients... So maybe not such a good idea after all;)

So who is the relative that I identified? by name. What was their name. And were they a blood relative of mine? Pesky little details. Could you deliver me something from Cheesecake Factory I'm hungry? :laugh:

Thanks for confirming my belief. Everyone who is actually in the healthcare field knows that it is a HIPAA violation to divulge any identifiable healthcare information. If someone on this board happens to know who you are, it would be very easy to identify the individual that you named. That is a HIPAA violation. Of course treating a family member in a non emergency situation is unethical. A doctor would know that. You didn’t even know how to spell HIPAA. You are a poser. It’s obvious.

Trump tried to schedule a debate with her. She was too afraid to accept because her BFF does not run Fox news like she does ABC News.

She's ready to debate again now. Trump won't.

Trump lost that 1st debate decisively. She talked circles around him on the issues, and he took the bait every time she wanted to make him look like a fool. She would love to debate again.

This thread joins the line of invented realities with which the Right soothes themselves when things are not going well.
Can hardly blame them. Couple of months ago they had the election in the bag, now they're hanging on by their thumbs.
Harris has a slight lead nationally, the EC is a tossup.

As Mark Cuban said yesterday, a trend is your friend. Everything is trending in her direction, and I don't see anything that changes the arc of that trend. Trump knows a debate would exacerbate that trend.

As Mark Cuban said yesterday, a trend is your friend. Everything is trending in her direction, and I don't see anything that changes the arc of that trend. Trump knows a debate would exacerbate that trend.
But the trend seems to have stalled. She had this same small lead at least a couple of weeks ago. No progress since then really. Of course no regress either.

I totally get why they're so jealous of our careers... It's never too late to go back to school... They should just do it!! Though I'm not sure any of them have the temperament for teaching or treating patients... So maybe not such a good idea after all;)
He hates his career as an Uber Eats driver but what can you do at his age with no education :dunno:

But the trend seems to have stalled. She had this same small lead at least a couple of weeks ago. No progress since then really. Of course no regress either.

The most important trend, IMHO, is the trend in how people view her approach to the economy. She has rapidly closed that gap, and things like yesterday's speech will close it further. Business leaders are beginning to see that she can be a good partner to them. They are less concerned now about unfriendly policies. They are starting to see her as exactly what she is, a center left Democrat. Cuban's full throated endorsement of her yesterday was entirely focused on how he views her from a business perspective. He made the point that if you think of her as the CEO of her own campaign, what she has done is nothing short of miraculous. I"m optimistic at this point, certainly a long way from that first debate.

Back