Kamala Is Begging For Another Debate Because She Knows She’s Losing

So dozens of people who worked in the Trump Administration got together and wrote a Presidential transition plan for shits and giggles? Teacher? ROTFLMFAO!! I think lunch lady is even a stretch for a dimwit like you.
"So dozens of people who worked in the Trump Administration got together and wrote a Presidential transition plan..."

Prove it

"So dozens of people who worked in the Trump Administration got together and wrote a Presidential transition plan..."

Prove it
He knows there's no connection between President Trump and the "2025" plan... This was just a way for him to earn points by mentioning the fake teacher claim.... which just goes to prove he'll believe anything he's told...🤣

He knows there's no twenty twenty five plan... This was just a way for him to earn points By mentioning the fake teacher claim.... Which? Goes to prove he'll believe anything

There isn't?

WTF is this? Honest to God, you thought everyone was just making it up? Yes, I think we can firmly establish you were never a teacher. You lack even the basic skills necessary for that job. You should pretend to be a rocket scientist. It sounds cooler.

Nothing to do with the President... That was easy... there's even a fact check in the link provided🤣
PS: There's nothing cooler than being a special teacher... even a retired one... Especially when you were one for thirty years....

He knows there's no connection between President Trump and the "2025" plan... This was just a way for him to earn points by mentioning the fake teacher claim.... which just goes to prove he'll believe anything he's told...🤣

Awesome! You went back and edited the post, because you actually, sincerely thought there was no plan. Too damn funny. Also, incredibly dishonest and sneaky. Which speaks volumes about your character. Or lack thereof. Why can't any of you admit your mistakes? It makes you look like a clown.

You didnt prove anything but you can't prove your claim. Can you even remember what you actually claimed? Let's start there.

I am addressing YOUR claim that there was no such thing as 2025. I provided the link. I win. You lose. Take it like a man. The link establishes WHO the authors are, and it is literally called a Presidential Transition Plan. Just stop. You are a fucking moron.

You didnt prove anything but you can't prove your claim. Can you even remember what you actually claimed? Let's start there.
You win...I win... It was very obvious what we were discussing.... You can see why he's here...Just check out his last post...🤣

You win...I win... It was very obvious what we were discussing.... You can see why he's here...Just check out his last post...🤣

LOL, don't flatter yourself. You might be the least serious person here. You are simply not interesting in any way, shape or form.

Carry on.

He thinks I'm not a doctor :laugh: But we both know he is a real Uber Eats driver.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TOP
He thinks I'm not a doctor :laugh:

I almost certain you are not a Doctor. You lack the necessary ethics. What you posted regarding what you 'prescribed' for a family member absolutely shattered multiple ethics rules. And likely was a HIPAA violation. Every person involved in healthcare knows that you always err on the side of caution. But not you.

The reason you posted that is because you are not a doctor, and therefore the entire post was fiction. Nonetheless, it is illegal to pose as a physician and make recommendations on care. If you were actually a doctor you would know that. But you aren't, so you apparently didn't. It was perhaps the most shocking post I've ever seen on this forum. It was such a brazen violation that I couldn't imagine that anyone even tangentially involved in health care would post what you did. So yes, you outed yourself. You are not a doctor.

I almost certain you are not a Doctor. You lack the necessary ethics. What you posted regarding what you 'prescribed' for a family member absolutely shattered multiple ethics rules. And likely was a HIPAA violation. Every person involved in healthcare knows that you always err on the side of caution. But not you.

The reason you posted that is because you are not a doctor, and therefore the entire post was fiction. Nonetheless, it is illegal to pose as a physician and make recommendations on care. If you were actually a doctor you would know that. But you aren't, so you apparently didn't. It was perhaps the most shocking post I've ever seen on this forum. It was such a brazen violation that I couldn't imagine that anyone even tangentially involved in health care would post what you did. So yes, you outed yourself. You are not a doctor.
So who is the relative that I identified? by name. What was their name. And were they a blood relative of mine? Pesky little details. Could you deliver me something from Cheesecake Factory I'm hungry? :laugh:

Back