Kamala Is Begging For Another Debate Because She Knows She’s Losing

You mean the democracy that the Democrat party fucked up the ass?

No, I mean democracy. The right of all citizens to vote. The expectation of citizens that their leaders will not attempt to shred the Constitution, as one of the candidates has promised to do. The expectation of the citizens that we elect a President not a dictator. Are you always this whiny, angry little baby? How sad.

I'[m speaking of the female vote, Concarty.

Try again Uber Eats boy.
[/QUOTE]

So where does abortion rank among female voters, Earl. Do you have a link proving that it is the 'primary' reason women are voting for Harris? Or did you make that up just like you made up a new language? I think you should called it Latinish.

If Kamala Harris were truly running away with this race, as public polls purport, there’s no way she would be clamoring for another debate.​

The need for a second debate, as well as the continued attempts at assassinatingTrump ,tell us the deep state knows what the real poll numbers are.
She's losing huh?

Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris leads Republican Donald Trump 47% to 40% in the race to win the Nov. 5 U.S. presidential election, as she appeared to blunt Trump's edge on the economy and jobs, a Reuters/Ipsos poll published on Tuesday found.

That lead will continue to grow and by the time of the election it's going to be so obvious that your fuhrer is going to lose that I would not be surprised if he drops out just before the election. That way he can say he didn't lose and all you shitheads will believe him.:p

I'[m speaking of the female vote, Concarty.

Try again Uber Eats boy.

So where does abortion rank among female voters, Earl. Do you have a link proving that it is the 'primary' reason women are voting for Harris? Or did you make that up just like you made up a new language? I think you should called it Latinish.
[/QUOTE]
Again, I am pleased as punch to inform. enlighten, and educate you, Uber Eats Boy.

Abortion and Cost of Living Continue to be Voting Issues ...
All In Together
https://aitogether.org › AIT Insights
— Abortion and cost of living are tied as the main voting issues for women voters going into the 2024 election; The state of our democracy rose ...

Um...no thanks for educating you, Uber Eats Boy?

Last edited:
No, I mean democracy. The right of all citizens to vote. The expectation of citizens that their leaders will not attempt to shred the Constitution, as one of the candidates has promised to do. The expectation of the citizens that we elect a President not a dictator. Are you always this whiny, angry little baby? How sad.
You mean how the citizens didn't vote for the cackling kamal but now she the democrat candidate for president? I've never seen someone get more retarded in a matter of minutes. They need to do experiments on you at Harvard or some place like that. It's amazing to watch.

I'm speaking of the female vote, Concarty.

Try again Uber Eats boy.

[/QUOTE]
Um... I thought I showed that you do not know that Latin and Spanish are two distinct languages, Uber Eats Boy.

Poor Concarty.

Last edited:
Um... I thought I showed that you do not know that Latin and Spanish are two distinct languages, Uber Eats Boy.

Poor Concarty.
[/QUOTE]

That one is special

You mean how the citizens didn't vote for the cackling kamal but now she the democrat candidate for president? I've never seen someone get more retarded in a matter of minutes. They need to do experiments on you at Harvard or some place like that. It's amazing to watch.
Indeed but he is doing a fair job at Uber Eats but his customers are complaining that he is eating some of their food before delivery.

If Trump won why do you suppose so many republicans want to see him debate again?

Pressure is mounting on Trump from within the GOP to accept Harris' challenge to debate again.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu has said multiple times that Trump should face off against Harris for a second time.

He continued: "He's got to talk at a more empathetic, more direct level and not just about, like, at 30,000 feet, right? There's an opportunity there, but they have to use the opportunity the right way and reestablish a connection with those voters that they had in 2016."

Senator Lindsey Graham told The Washington Post that he "hopes" that Trump debates Harris again.

Former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway has privately pushed him to do another debate, according to the Political Wire blog.

Senator Rick Scott told The Hill, "I think it would be an opportunity. If I were in Trump's position, I would."

The Florida Republican is among those encouraging Trump to use a second debate as an opportunity to refocus the election conversation on key issues rather than what some consider irrelevant distractions.

"I believe we missed a lot of opportunities last night," Senator Thom Tillis told reporters after the first debate. The North Carolina Republican said a second debate could be beneficial to Trump. "It makes a lot more sense to, instead of talking about cats and dogs, talk about 1.5 million got-aways," he said, referring to immigrants who have evaded the Border Patrol. "That's a lot more frightening to me, and it's a real threat."

Former Trump adviser Steve Cortes said: "I don't think we should skip an opportunity to speak in front of a super large audience of Americans."

Trump donor Dan Eberhart told The Hill he wants to see Trump take part in a second debate, saying, "Don't take the bait and focus on policy. If he focuses on policy, he wins."

Former Representative Carlos Curbelo, a Florida Republican, said, "I think Trump could probably use a second debate."

The chickenshit knows she will cut him to pieces again.

Hey frat boy, can someone give you a lesson on how to use the quote function? Replying to your abject stupidity is not worth the time it takes to clean up your fucked up posts.

Cry some more, loser. She is the Democratic nominee for President, and she will obliterate Trump in the general election.

Cry some more, loser. She is the Democratic nominee for President, and she will obliterate Trump in the general election.
Hey kumquat your party executed a coup.against a sitting president and inserted a dunce who had one of lowest approval ratings for a vp. Even you dimwitted morons didn't want her but know you lick her ass. Stfu sssshole.

Hey kumquat your party executed a coup.against a sitting president and inserted a dunce who had one of lowest approval ratings for a vp. Even you dimwitted morons didn't want her but know you lick her ass. Stfu sssshole.

It is not a coup. Do you know how I know this? Because Joe Biden is the President of the United States.

You seem angry. There is help for your mental health issues.

It is not a coup. Do you know how I know this? Because Joe Biden is the President of the United States.

You seem angry. There is help for your mental health issues.
It's a coup alright. The imbecile had every intention of running and even said only a visit from the Lord Almighty could get him to drop out. Are you suggesting that's what happened?

Im beginning to think Biden is the "brains" of the Democrat party

Reactions: TOP
Back