Kent State Fun Quiz For Old Time Lefties.

Well that and you have first hand testimony from CrashK, where are you getting your version of history?

And you think the guard was brought in to deliberately kill students because they opposed (supported the communists) the Vietnam war just like he claimed they were. You wouldn't tell me why the guard was brought in because you support his phony claim as to why they were brought in for martyrdom's sake.

None of you are a bit concerned over how this communist revolutionary with his school books who's supposed to be as innocent as the driven snow burned down property, terrorized innocent citizens, and how a violent mob put a cop in the hospital by nearly beating him to death.

Because once again, the ends always justifies the means by any method including violence.

Mr. Republican who likes to call me a liar. Christiefan, Winterborn, Darla, and Crashk all support using violence to achieve a political goal. Do you?

Crashk claims he was there.

The dead kid was Jeffrey Miller. When this picture was taken he had been dead for about 10 min. How do I know? I was there. I ran up to him as soon as the military stopped firing, before this picture was taken. Saw the big hole in his neck, someone aimed for his head and missed. Your post brings back the same feelings I had that day, and if I could get my hands on you I'd tear your fucking head off and skull fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit.

Not that I care, since lefties like to make idle threats when they're safe behind a keyboard.

I wish I had a dollar for every American in the country who either shouted out or shouted to themselves: YES, It's ABOUT TIME! when Kent State happened.

Today, I'd be a very, very wealthy man indeed.

And you think the guard was brought in to deliberately kill students because they opposed (supported the communists) the Vietnam war just like he claimed they were. You wouldn't tell me why the guard was brought in because you support his phony claim as to why they were brought in for martyrdom's sake.

None of you are a bit concerned over how this communist revolutionary with his school books who's supposed to be as innocent as the driven snow burned down property, terrorized innocent citizens, and how a violent mob put a cop in the hospital by nearly beating him to death.

Because once again, the ends always justifies the means by any method including violence.

The point you miss, no one supported the violence by the students, but no one supported the National Guard firing on students, either, especially when those killed or wounded were mostly innocent bystanders. These protestors deserved jail time, not execution.

The point you miss, no one supported the violence by the students, but no one supported the National Guard firing on students, either, especially when those killed or wounded were mostly innocent bystanders. These protestors deserved jail time, not execution.

Those dead martyrs would possibly still be alive today if there wasn't a communist agitated riot.

WHY SHOULD WE STILL BE CONCERNED ABOUT MAY 4, 1970 AT KENT STATE?

In Robert McNamara's (1995) book, "In Retrospect:The Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam" is a way to begin is an illustration of the this process. In it he says that United States policy towards Vietnam was "... terribly wrong and we owe it to future generations to explain why."

The May 4 shootings at Kent State need to be remembered for several reasons. First, the shootings have come to symbolize a great American tragedy which occurred at the height of the Vietnam War era, a period in which the nation found itself deeply divided both politically and culturally. The poignant picture of Mary Vecchio kneeling in agony over Jeffrey Miller's body, for example, will remain forever as a reminder of the day when the Vietnam War came home to America. If the Kent State shootings will continue to be such a powerful symbol, then it is certainly important that Americans have a realistic view of the facts associated with this event. Second, May 4 at Kent State and the Vietnam War era remain controversial even today, and the need for healing continues to exist. Healing will not occur if events are either forgotten or distorted, and hence it is important to continue to search for the truth behind the events of May 4th at Kent State. Third, and most importantly, May 4th at Kent State should be remembered in order that we can learn from the mistakes of the past. The Guardsmen in their signed statement at the end of the civil trials recognized that better ways have to be found to deal with these types of confrontations. This has probably already occurred in numerous situations where law enforcement officials have issued a caution to their troops to be careful because "we don't want another Kent State." Insofar as this has happened, lessons have been learned, and the deaths of four young Kent State students have not been in vain."

http://dept.kent.edu/sociology/lewis/lewihen.htm

In Robert McNamara's (1995) book, "In Retrospect:The Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam" is a way to begin is an illustration of the this process. In it he says that United States policy towards Vietnam was "... terribly wrong and we owe it to future generations to explain why."

The May 4 shootings at Kent State need to be remembered for several reasons. First, the shootings have come to symbolize a great American tragedy which occurred at the height of the Vietnam War era, a period in which the nation found itself deeply divided both politically and culturally. The poignant picture of Mary Vecchio kneeling in agony over Jeffrey Miller's body, for example, will remain forever as a reminder of the day when the Vietnam War came home to America. If the Kent State shootings will continue to be such a powerful symbol, then it is certainly important that Americans have a realistic view of the facts associated with this event. Second, May 4 at Kent State and the Vietnam War era remain controversial even today, and the need for healing continues to exist. Healing will not occur if events are either forgotten or distorted, and hence it is important to continue to search for the truth behind the events of May 4th at Kent State. Third, and most importantly, May 4th at Kent State should be remembered in order that we can learn from the mistakes of the past. The Guardsmen in their signed statement at the end of the civil trials recognized that better ways have to be found to deal with these types of confrontations. This has probably already occurred in numerous situations where law enforcement officials have issued a caution to their troops to be careful because "we don't want another Kent State." Insofar as this has happened, lessons have been learned, and the deaths of four young Kent State students have not been in vain."

Amen

Those dead martyrs would possibly still be alive today if there wasn't a communist agitated riot.

Please try to get a grip on reality. Communism had nothing to do with it.
It's also well known that some 'agitators' were police plants like Terry Norman. Did they burn and break windows? There's a lot more to it than your black and white world view.

Mary Vecchio was only fourteen when that picture was taken.

Why was the university holding classes in the middle of a full scale riot?

Why did the university hold classes in the middle of a full scale riot?

Why was the national guard there in the first place?

Bad call, I imagine if they could turn back time, they would.

The guard is now aware of their mistakes as well.

Demonstrations are always a way for troublemakers to create a disturbance, the majority were there to demonstrate peaceably which was their right.

Please try to get a grip on reality. Communism had nothing to do with it.
It's also well known that some 'agitators' were police plants like Terry Norman. Did they burn and break windows? There's a lot more to it than your black and white world view.

You've been the only one so far who has claimed that the guard was brought in to deliberately shoot the students because they were protesting the war.

That tells me that you were a communist agitator back then who was one of the riot's organizers. You had weapons on your possession and you also distributed weapons to the mob. And you urged on the student rioters. You probably had a bullhorn and were instructing the student rioters to kill the pigs.

Back