Kerry apologizes for 'poorly stated joke'

It didn't sound that way to me, and it didn't sound that way to a lot of people.... and it especially didn't sound that way once you figure out what he was trying to say....

Hey...the guy pissed me off bigtime... he lost an election to a complete moron...but I find it really quite funny how he is not allowed to misspeak without getting the right extremely outraged, yet NOBODY gets outraged at Bush when HE misspeaks...they just laugh at him

ignorance is bliss isnt it maine.... the moron lost an election to a moron...

hey dont dont for a second doubt that you heard it the way you heard it, anything you here or say is trashing bush... i dont care.

and actuly bush pisses me of more than most politicans out there... but i tend to keep most of that too myself..

what joke ?.... i didnt here too many people laughing...

I guess his comady career is in the trash too

what a looser

are you kidding? they were laughing loudly, right after he said it....oh, you must not have heard the whole clip of it....just the one out of context that fox and cnn are spinning....?

well, you are wrong on this bob, they did give a hearty laugh right after he said it...

are you kidding? they were laughing loudly, right after he said it....oh, you must not have heard the whole clip of it....just the one out of context that fox and cnn are spinning....?

well, you are wrong on this bob, they did give a hearty laugh right after he said it...

I don't get the joke, explain it to us. Maybe people were laughing at Kerry for saying something so utterly foolish and outrageous a week before a major mid-term election? That did make me laugh, but I really didn't get the joke, other than Kerry being one.

Well... that is not at all surprising. It reminds me of when my wife and I would watch "The Simpsons" with our children when they were young. The humor would go right over their heads all the time. The fact that you, Dixie, didn't "get the joke" is to be expected. You are an even bigger moron that Dubya, your man in bluejeans.

they must be pretty boring people to laugh at that... wasnt even close too somewhat funny.... i mean how the hell dose anyone call that a joke... if anything its a statement... john kerry isnt funny no matter what you do... the only thing funny about the guy how much he thinks people still like him...

if there were anyone laughing they were laughing at him not with him

he cant even get his message strait ...screws up some fancy way of saing bush is an idiot... then calls it a joke ... whaaaaaa

he is a looser

The bad joke was spin, the talk about the bad joke is just spin on spin.

well you cant spin people reaction to what was said, and some troops reaction didnt go as kerry would have liked, and offended them... you would thing that he would atleast have the gull to apoligise tooem instead of calling them morons for missunderstanding him

did you read the text of his remarks? he dropped the word "us" when delivering it...it makes all the difference to folks who understand the language.

and he most certainly did apologize

he said: "I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended."

That most definitely IS an apology....can you fucking read??????

well you cant spin people reaction to what was said
//

And why not ? It is done all the time. Remember I invented the internet ?

did you read the text of his remarks? he dropped the word "us" when delivering it...it makes all the difference to folks who understand the language.

and he most certainly did apologize

he said: "I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended."

That most definitely IS an apology....can you fucking read??????

well i am sorry, i didnt catch that statement from kerry, i dont go to his blog vary offten. i was refering to another statemnet he said right after the fact.. not that one.

"I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform"

the above just sounds so arrogant.. it got my undies in a bunch

well you cant spin people reaction to what was said
//

And why not ? It is done all the time. Remember I invented the internet ?

no you cant spin peoples reactions, and i still think gore is an ass for that comments and what was said afterwards... why didnt he just say he helped create the dot com bust ?

no you cant spin peoples reactions, and i still think gore is an ass for that comments and what was said afterwards... why didnt he just say he helped create the dot com bust ?

And bob does what he tells me can't be done :)

I don't get the joke, explain it to us. Maybe people were laughing at Kerry for saying something so utterly foolish and outrageous a week before a major mid-term election? That did make me laugh, but I really didn't get the joke, other than Kerry being one.

Any jab at our CIC's obvious lack of intelligence is usually amusing.

Who here read the entire speech Kerry's joke was a part of?

It was very pro-military!

Back