Kerry reverts to his roots

Actually, PR, if you knock off the insults they object to, then they'll have nothing to smear you with. Worth a try?

The four females in question are far left political operative feminists.

Rana is the veteran of the group and a leftover of the so called new left back then, the 60's counter culture, the Jane Fonda, Abbie Hoffman radicals. She is generally a nice person and apparently a loving wife to her husband but that doesn't excuse her Marxist world views or her radical feminism.

Christie fan is the brains of the foursome and manipulatively cunning and shrewd who plays a gosh me? princess role to disguise her radicalism and her nihilist egalitarianism.

evince is the storm trooper, the street fighter with limited intelligence and the most vile mouthed of the four.

Darla is a combination of the other three with the least inspiration from Christie fan's shrewdness but also with limited intelligence and is the typical leftist reactionary relying on the others responses and usually only knee jerk reacts with thank you's under their statements.

All four are leftist parrots who change hats whenever they attack their enemies to either confuse them or to gain sympathy such as in my case with the little kitten with crocodile tears dripping on her key board, they immediately become as innocent little victims of the big, bad white man who's picking on them because they're goils.

Last edited:
Yeah let's talk about YOUR GIRLS. For sure I pity them, having you for a parent.

Let's hope when they're on the internet they never meet up with a foul, repulsive piece of shit who talks to them like you've talked to us.

Let's also hope that when they disagree with your opinions, they aren't on the receiving end of this vulgar, nauseating language that comes so easily to you.

And while you're at it, show any post of mine that refers to Palin in filthy dehumanized terms.

Let us review what little kitten has stated here.

When I asked her to guess the percentage of U.S. forces in country who were committing war crimes regularly she refused to answer. When I pressed her for an answer, she still refused to answer.

When I asked her repeatedly if U.S. forces in country were generally war criminals as a whole and pressed her for an answer, she refused to reply.

When I asked her if communist forces were committing war atrocities then told her I saw them regularly happening by their aftermath, she refused to answer.

When I asked her why the media wasn't reporting atrocities by the communists and suggested they didn't because they were on the side of the communists, she refused to answer.

When I asked her if she thought the Vietnam War memorial in Washington DC should be dismantled because it contained the names of American war criminals, she refused to answer.

What she has said and she has been consistent in saying it.

THERE WERE PROBABLY A LOT MORE ATTROCITIES (BY U.S. FORCES) THAN WERE REPORTED THAT NOBODY EVEN KNEW ABOUT

This is without the slightest inkling that U.S. forces were not committing atrocities as a normal procedure and the occurrences were the exception and not the rule. This my friends is your typical left wing parrot strategy from this feminist operative who shrewdly avoided the tough to answer questions while still leaving the impression that U.S. forces in country were indeed barbarians as Kerry said they were committing war crimes and atrocities on a daily basis.

The four females in question are far left political operative feminists.

Rana is the veteran of the group and a leftover of the so called new left back then, the 60's counter culture, the Jane Fonda, Abbie Hoffman radicals. She is generally a nice person and apparently a loving wife to her husband but that doesn't excuse her Marxist world views or her radical feminism.

Christie fan is the brains of the foursome and manipulatively cunning and shrewd who plays a gosh me? princess role to disguise her radicalism and her nihilist egalitarianism.

evince is the storm trooper, the street fighter with limited intelligence and the most vile mouthed of the four.

Darla is a combination of the other three with the least inspiration from Christie fan's shrewdness but also with limited intelligence and is the typical leftist reactionary relying on the others responses and usually only knee jerk reacts with thank you's under their statements.

All four are leftist parrots who change hats whenever they attack their enemies to either confuse them or to gain sympathy such as in my case with the little kitten with crocodile tears dripping on her key board, they immediately become as innocent little victims of the big, bad white man who's picking on them because they're goils.

Still haven't sobered up?

I'm not the "brains of the foursome"; every sister who posts here is uber-intelligent. It's not our fault that dinosaurs like you want to keep us in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. If you want to sound smart (note i didn't say "smarter" because you're not) you'll drop the word "feminist" from your vocabulary. We don't need a label to know that we're equal to men and in many cases better. That was settled forever ago despite your attempts to keep us from exerting our power.

It's clear you're totally unused to dealing with strong women and you're threatened by us. You have to fall back on buzzwords and stereotypes because you can't wrap your pea brain around the fact that we're fiercer, smarter and better than you. It's probably too late for you to come into the 21st century and make peace with the fact that the world has changed, and women aren't going to be quiet and submissive anymore.

Maybe this forum is too much for you, consider a conservative one where dinos like you are of one mind and march in lockstep.

Let us review what little kitten has stated here.

When I asked her to guess the percentage of U.S. forces in country who were committing war crimes regularly she refused to answer. When I pressed her for an answer, she still refused to answer.

When I asked her repeatedly if U.S. forces in country were generally war criminals as a whole and pressed her for an answer, she refused to reply.

When I asked her if communist forces were committing war atrocities then told her I saw them regularly happening by their aftermath, she refused to answer.

When I asked her why the media wasn't reporting atrocities by the communists and suggested they didn't because they were on the side of the communists, she refused to answer.

When I asked her if she thought the Vietnam War memorial in Washington DC should be dismantled because it contained the names of American war criminals, she refused to answer.

What she has said and she has been consistent in saying it.

THERE WERE PROBABLY A LOT MORE ATTROCITIES (BY U.S. FORCES) THAN WERE REPORTED THAT NOBODY EVEN KNEW ABOUT

This is without the slightest inkling that U.S. forces were not committing atrocities as a normal procedure and the occurrences were the exception and not the rule. This my friends is your typical left wing parrot strategy from this feminist operative who shrewdly avoided the tough to answer questions while still leaving the impression that U.S. forces in country were indeed barbarians as Kerry said they were committing war crimes and atrocities on a daily basis.

:rolleyes: I answered every one of your questions but you refuse to admit it because you didn't get the answers you want. Go back and re-read the thread.

Signed,

Little Kitten

:rolleyes: I answered every one of your questions but you refuse to admit it because you didn't get the answers you want. Go back and re-read the thread.

Signed,

Little Kitten

I only went back 2 pages and I didn't you see answer ANY of the questions....can you give a post number to get me one the right page ?

The average age of the Vietnam Vet on the Wall is 23.

Draftees, required by law to enlist we're being taken right out of high school, trained and thrown into the field, most often not as units with which they trained, but sent over as individuals to fight in a type of battle foreign to our combat troops and our officers.

The average soldier spent one "tour" in Vietnam. Officers were usually green and most not ready for the guerilla war experience. The war was civil so our soldiers not only had to fight the VC, but sympathizers and it was not easy to determine, sometimes too late.

The atrocities, though comitted by soldiers, was the fault of the break down of the chain of command and the Pentagon's policies. There are many great books written on the subject of the ineptitude of the military commanders. The Pentagon turned a blind eye to reports of atrocities because Vietnam was already an unpopular war and investigating and punishing or ending the policies would have brought further criticism of the unpopular war.

I believe we should honor those that served because war is hell and we drafted those young men into service, we asked them to do what I would not volunteer to do.

I point out the atrocities of these wars not to condemn the soldiers who face life or death but or the leaders who so cavalierly enter into it and then deny the atrocities that come when you teach the soldiers, out of necessity in order for them to kill, that the other side is not human and deserves to die because they threaten everything the soldier knows and loves.

We have battle conduct, but when a 23 year old sees their fellow soldier horribly mutilated by the enemy, they are not thinking Geneva Convention and playing by the rules, they are thinking revenge.

We have battle conduct, but when a 23 year old sees their fellow soldier horribly mutilated by the enemy, they are not thinking Geneva Convention and playing by the rules, they are thinking revenge.

Didn't you claim recently that anyone who wasn't in 'Nam didn't know shit about it?

women drive all over Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. Most women in Lebanon walk around with the heads uncovered. Women have freedoms in those countries that those in Saudi Arabia can only dream of. I know. I lived and worked there for two years. Clearly, it is YOU who don't get out much.

So who keeps these workers and women trapped in Saudi Arabia if things are so horrible? More so than the horrors of Egypt and their civil strife, moreso than Syria where hundreds of thousands are dying in a civil or Lebanon where you cannot walk the streets without fear of attack?

You may have been in Saudi Arabia for two years, but you're still and incredible idiot that spouts Marxist/terrorist talking points in a vacuum of engaging that tiny myopic brain of yours.

Another buffoons story that only the gullible and incredible stupid can believe. Does it ever occur to brain dead liberals that they are being spoofed? Or do they willingly wallow in blissful denial while spewing utter garbage being fed to them by the left? Perhaps they are really that stupid and merely spend every waking moment trying to remove all doubt?

Another buffoons story that only the gullible and incredible stupid can believe. Does it ever occur to brain dead liberals that they are being spoofed? Or do they willingly wallow in blissful denial while spewing utter garbage being fed to them by the left? Perhaps they are really that stupid and merely spend every waking moment trying to remove all doubt?

If you want to persuade us that you're right, cite some evidence. Your flapping gums aren't evidence.

You sound like a diehard Faux News watcher and even they had the story:

Saddam Hussein Helped Detroit Church, Got Key to City
Published March 27, 2003
Associated Press

Now I'm waiting with bated breath for your factual rebuttal, don't disappoint me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/03/27/saddam-hussein-helped-detroit-church-got-key-to-city/

Still haven't sobered up?

I'm not the "brains of the foursome"; every sister who posts here is uber-intelligent. It's not our fault that dinosaurs like you want to keep us in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. If you want to sound smart (note i didn't say "smarter" because you're not) you'll drop the word "feminist" from your vocabulary. We don't need a label to know that we're equal to men and in many cases better. That was settled forever ago despite your attempts to keep us from exerting our power.

It's clear you're totally unused to dealing with strong women and you're threatened by us. You have to fall back on buzzwords and stereotypes because you can't wrap your pea brain around the fact that we're fiercer, smarter and better than you. It's probably too late for you to come into the 21st century and make peace with the fact that the world has changed, and women aren't going to be quiet and submissive anymore.

Maybe this forum is too much for you, consider a conservative one where dinos like you are of one mind and march in lockstep.

You wouldn't even give the slightest benefit of the doubt to the American boys who fought over there, in country. These were good young men, honorable soldiers. It only demonstrates what a lying, deceitful, political operative you are.

John Kerry the blueblood liberal from New England. John Kerry the gigolo who married the ultra rich ketchup lady.

You are pathetically sickening you leftist operative. Without character and without humility you push on ever protective of your Kerry hero worship who was as phony as you are then before you and now along with you.

You know if you just give the slightest inkling of the benefit of the doubt for those boys over there, you'd leave an opening however so slight that could make Kerry be viewed as a liar which everybody already knows he was and is anyway outside of your twisted, feminist, leftist circle.

You are disgusting.

Back