Kerry reverts to his roots

You will regret playing nice with this one, he is a worthless piece of mysognist, racist, slug excrement.

That is possible my very special friend. But we should all bask in this moment of tranquility. :0)

Believe it or not, I've had some really good conversations with PR.

I remain hopeful.

someday the shackles of lies will fall from these idiots lives.

That is when I will be nice to them.

all we have left is shaming to get these people to STOP refusing facts and embracing partisan lies

You've shown yourself to be a foul, demented, ignorant little shit and the day I apologize to you for anything is the day hell freezes over.

You've mis-characterized my comments, you made up words and attributed them to me, and you set up false choices. You insulted me and my mother for no other reason except that you're a hot-tempered, erratic, delusional ticking time bomb. Who even talks about communist takeovers anymore, it's clear your diseased brain is stuck in the past.

Clearly you have emotional problems, whether PTSD-related or otherwise. See a shrink.

So in other words, American Vietnam combat personnel were war criminals just like you were told they were. Now that wasn't so hard now was it? American Vietnam veterans are all nutcases and American Vietnam combat personnel were barbarians who murdered, raped, and tortured innocent Vietnamese civilians and there's no telling just how great their numbers were and are, that's what they were and what they are.

And you never mentioned once on this thread about communist atrocities committed by communist soldiers because they did not occur and that is why the American media never reported them, not because the media was on the same side that you would have been on back then but because they never occurred even though I thought I saw their aftermath many, many times, I never did because I was seeing things.

Now shouldn't that memorial in Washington be removed little kitty picture?

That is possible my very special friend. But we should all bask in this moment of tranquility. :0)

Believe it or not, I've had some really good conversations with PR.

I remain hopeful.

I guess I missed those. Christie and I were both attacked without provocation. I find nothing worthwhile about him and his comments to you were disgusting. I tolerant a lot of bad behavior, but he has gone too far.

Yes sir, proud grandfather here. :0)

She the daughter of my daughter serving in the military.

Proud father here.

I apologize for everything said .. I would much rather we remain cool and civil with each other.

Please, please, please (James Brown) consider toning it down a notch with women.

James Brown? :rofl2:

.......... papa's got a brand new bag.

You will regret playing nice with this one, he is a worthless piece of mysognist, racist, slug excrement.

Didn't I beat your husband to it under a wet blanket at an outdoor Jimmi Hendrix concert many years ago old doll?

I was pretty drunk and it was pretty late but I remember something about ....

I guess I missed those. Christie and I were both attacked without provocation. I find nothing worthwhile about him and his comments to you were disgusting. I tolerant a lot of bad behavior, but he has gone too far.

I agree with all that .. but as with any intervention, you have to offer a way out.

I've had lots of conversation with vets like PR. In my heart, I don't want to give up on them. Vietnam, as with all war, will fuck up and destroy a sane mind .. something I watch closely with my own military daughter .. who is showing signs of PTSD.

I agree with all that .. but as with any intervention, you have to offer a way out.

I've had lots of conversation with vets like PR. In my heart, I don't want to give up on them. Vietnam, as with all war, will fuck up and destroy a sane mind .. something I watch closely with my own military daughter .. who is showing signs of PTSD.

I am so sorry, it is a terrible affliction.

My husbands suffers from it but it is no excuse, my husband would never talk to you like SR did, and he would NEVER talk to a woman the way SR does. He would also never talk about a fellow vet the way SR
Does, even when he disagrees with them.

My husbands suffers from it but it is no excuse, my husband would never talk to you like SR did, and he would NEVER talk to a woman the way SR does. He would also never talk about a fellow vet the way SR

How about MY GIRLS? How about conservative women?

Don't give me this crap about innocent little helpless women like you leftist operatives on here .. all four of you.

Run it by me again about Sarah Palin and that girl in Delaware .. O Donnell.

If there were any conservative girls in this forum, you'd be pasting them real hard. You've called Palin about every name in the book and invented other filthy descriptions and dehumanized her to no extreme.

Your feminist pal was calling me and my brothers war criminals.

If you can't play in the big leagues, get off the field.

From reading the exchanges on this thread; it appears to me that a lot of the disagreement could have been solved if accusations were responded to and explained, rather then play the word games and just dance around.
Instead, some posters would just rather keep adding fuel to the fire, instead of explaining what they meant by their statements.

How about MY GIRLS? How about conservative women?

Don't give me this crap about innocent little helpless women like you leftist operatives on here .. all four of you.

Run it by me again about Sarah Palin and that girl in Delaware .. O Donnell.

If there were any conservative girls in this forum, you'd be pasting them real hard. You've called Palin about every name in the book and invented other filthy descriptions and dehumanized her to no extreme.

Yeah let's talk about YOUR GIRLS. For sure I pity them, having you for a parent.

Let's hope when they're on the internet they never meet up with a foul, repulsive piece of shit who talks to them like you've talked to us.

Let's also hope that when they disagree with your opinions, they aren't on the receiving end of this vulgar, nauseating language that comes so easily to you.

And while you're at it, show any post of mine that refers to Palin in filthy dehumanized terms.

Right; he just calls Asians gooks, after all this time. :good4u:

Yeah let's talk about YOUR GIRLS. For sure I pity them, having you for a parent.

Let's hope when they're on the internet they never meet up with a foul, repulsive piece of shit who talks to them like you've talked to us.

Let's also hope that when they disagree with your opinions, they aren't on the receiving end of this vulgar, nauseating language that comes so easily to you.

And while you're at it, show any post of mine that refers to Palin in filthy dehumanized terms.

He has none. I voted for her, that makes me throw up in my mouth a little, lol.

Back