Kerry reverts to his roots

Time for you to take a break from this thread, philly. You're having a meltdown of epic proportions. It's clear the topic is a sore spot for you. Nobody said what you're claiming about a handful of soldiers being everywhere at all times, etc. But the truth of what some people did over there is too much for you to bear, so you're reduced to lying and vulgarity and ignoring real evidence.

The people I know who served in Vietnam all returned with trauma of varying degrees. Most of the soldiers weren't there of their own free will. I despise our government for fighting that war on the backs of the lower and middle classes while the wealthy and connected got deferments. I despise the members of both parties who bought into the domino theory and foisted it on the citizens as their reason for going to war. I despise our government for the way it treated and still treats those who returned with physical and emotional problems. I despise our use of chemicals like Agent Orange and the the lying about long-term effects on our soldiers and the Vietnamese. It was a totally useless, immoral war and a stain on the national character.

None of this seems to matter to you, though. You and your ilk would rather rant on about Kerry than honestly face up to what your government did to you, and continues to do up to this very day. You'd rather glorify the warmongers and chicken hawks who got us into that debacle, and excoriate the people who worked to end it. You need to lance the boil already and honestly acknowledge the real villains from that era.

And as I said before, if you have PTSD, and it sounds like you do, seek help.

You claimed that Vietnam vets were war criminals or are you now reneging on that and admitting that Kerry was a liar?

You can't have it both ways, you little red bastard from communist training school. Now which is it?

Should the memorial in DC be dismantled?

Should Kerry reopen his winter soldier meeting and begin investigations on war crimes committed by U.S. servicemen in Vietnam?

And don't you dare call me mentally incompetent, you G damned little Red bitch, you either agree with Kerry or you don't agree with Kerry.

Which is it?

Well?

Minamoto Yoshitsune
user-offline.png
Glorious Samurai Warrior JPP Staff
im_aim.gif
im_yahoo.gif

Join DateJul 2007LocationDetroit, AKA HEAVENPosts23,360Thanks7,677Thanked 5,252 Times in 3,778 PostsGroans460Groaned 508 Times in 479 PostsBlog Entries2

[h=2]
icon1.png
So I cant sleep....[/h]
It's sad really. I can't sleep (PTSD and other stuff) so instead of being productive in some way.... here I am.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?21995-So-I-cant-sleep....&p=537933#post537933

You claimed that Vietnam vets were war criminals or are you now reneging on that and admitting that Kerry was a liar?

You can't have it both ways, you little red bastard from communist training school. Now which is it?

Should Kerry reopen his winter soldier meeting and begin investigations on war crimes committed by U.S. servicemen in Vietnam?

And don't you dare call me mentally incompetent, you G damned little Red bitch, you either agree with Kerry or you don't agree with Kerry.

Which is it?

Well?

YOU are mentally incompetent and you're digressing. You need serious help .. you fucking pussy.

Stop pretending that you're standing up for brothers in arms. You're a fucking pussy who likes to take out your frustrations for all that YOU ARE NOT on other people .. especially women.

You're a fucking pussy and a disgrace to the men and women in uniform

Respectfully, that demonstrates NO knowledge of the religions and cultures of the ME.
ain't that the truth!

TD seems to believe that every country that has Islam as its primary religion has women walking around in burkhas. And he has the temerity to suggest that others don't get OUT much? I'd bet he has never been in a middle eastern country.

Thank you.

"My side" won the Vietnam war?

I was in the military .. which side was mine?

Who gives a rats ass about a stupid ass 'memorial?' Nearly 60,000 American men and women in uniform lost their lives over a goddamn lie .. or is that news to you?

Gulf of Tonkin? Ever heard of that?

Domino theory? Ring any bells?

Shell Oil? Every heard of them?

You can fool yourself into a patriotic orgasm about the memorial all you want, but in reality you're just an old fool still fighting a war we lost.

The saddest part about this conversation is that I'd rather not have it. You and I have been having conversations for a long time. Truth be told, I've always liked you .. even though some of your comments border on the creepy. I'd rather not that we engage in this way .. but if you persist in the nasty responses to women, you leave me no choice. Call me anything you want .. all I'm asking for is a modicum of civility.

Alright professor, you were in the military and I apologize for that and I've always liked you too.

In fact, when you lefties finally legalize queer marriage, I think you and I should get hitched up with poet being used as a side thing.

Minamoto Yoshitsune
user-offline.png
im_aim.gif
im_yahoo.gif

Join DateJul 2007LocationDetroit, AKA HEAVENPosts23,360Thanks7,677Thanked 5,252 Times in 3,778 PostsGroans460Groaned 508 Times in 479 PostsBlog Entries2

[h=2]
icon1.png
So I cant sleep....[/h]
It's sad really. I can't sleep (PTSD and other stuff) so instead of being productive in some way.... here I am.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?21995-So-I-cant-sleep....&p=537933#post537933

Hey .. I'm talking to you Marxist feminist.

And you add an apology to me at the end of this also for your mentally incompetent remark also.

Which is it?

I'll bet you have a dick.

And your mamas ass is so wide, nobody can get past it on her side of the shopping mall.

Mine is on loan from my hubby.

My mom is actually pretty tiny.

Im big enough to whop you ass.

I kick your ass on the internets every day

I certainly agreed with Kerry when he testified in the Winter Soldier hearings... and neither he nor I were claiming that all Vietnam vets were war criminals, but the evidence is certainly there that shows that we oftentimes did not play by the international laws of war...

Alright professor, you were in the military and I apologize for that and I've always liked you too.

In fact, when you lefties finally legalize queer marriage, I think you and I should get hitched up with poet being used as a side thing.

Now you're talking. :0)

Let's do it .. of course we'll have to put out an APB for Poet.

you guys are making sweet love instead of war?

awesome.

can we bomb the evil tyrant while you guys all spoon?

Mine is on loan from my hubby.

My mom is actually pretty tiny.

Im big enough to whop you ass.

I kick your ass on the internets every day

Anybody could currently whoop my ass.

But you're such a wonderful goil full of delightful magic.

You're going to make some female playing role lesbian very happy some day.

Hey .. I'm talking to you Marxist feminist.

And you add an apology to me at the end of this also for your mentally incompetent remark also.

Which is it?

You've shown yourself to be a foul, demented, ignorant little shit and the day I apologize to you for anything is the day hell freezes over.

You've mis-characterized my comments, you made up words and attributed them to me, and you set up false choices. You insulted me and my mother for no other reason except that you're a hot-tempered, erratic, delusional ticking time bomb. Who even talks about communist takeovers anymore, it's clear your diseased brain is stuck in the past.

Clearly you have emotional problems, whether PTSD-related or otherwise. See a shrink.

Minamoto Yoshitsune
user-offline.png
im_aim.gif
im_yahoo.gif

[h=2]
icon1.png
So I cant sleep....[/h]

Well?

Which is it?

Is that your granddaughter in the picture?

I think your daughter is serving or was serving.

Yes sir, proud grandfather here. :0)

She the daughter of my daughter serving in the military.

Proud father here.

I apologize for everything said .. I would much rather we remain cool and civil with each other.

Please, please, please (James Brown) consider toning it down a notch with women.

Back