Kerry reverts to his roots

HAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What is with this hysterical laughing?

you fucking hate him and you know you do.

I clearly stated I despise his naked partisan political hypocrisy; what part did you fail to comprehend?

that is the only reason you are willing to traffic in LIES about his honorable was service.

What lies have I posted about his honorable service?

Dude there is evidence you just refuse its there.

Out line what the evidence is as far as you know and I will correct the lies you are about to say.

What evidence do I need to post that isn’t painfully obvious? He voted FOR the war in Iraq before he was against it. Are you immune from facts, the truth and the obvious?

What is it about Liberals that compels them to avoid truth and reality in order to promote and defend a historically failed ideological point of view?

Watch the whole video which illustrates what a lying hypocrite Kerry is for purely political ambitions:

Here is the hyper partisan liar in his 1971 testimony in front of Congress attacking Republicans for a war Democrats started and expanded:

When it comes to lies, distortions and the naked partisan hypocrisy of Liberals, none can stand toe to toe with Obama, the most inexperienced buffoon to ever inhabit the White House and Kerry, his lying hypocrite Secretary of State. The irony of Syria defines this moron and hyper partisan idiot.

Kerry is a silver medal winner.

He actually saved lives in Vietnam.

so you people lie about him

Lying and smearing is another reason the right is dying

Lying and smearing is part of the Democrats DNA. Just look at the last election and the incredible distortions of a fine man like Mitt Romney.

The right isn't dying in this country; it is evolving. The left is shooting itself in the foot with the help of buffoons like Obama and idiots like Hillary and Kerry.

We are closing in on our fifth year of malaise with this idiot of a President and his Marxist notions about economics. Only complete and utter fools can continue to defend this Adminstration and its blatant hypocrisy and denial. Benghazi, the IRS, Mexican gun running and Egypt to name a few.

When Kerry talks, people with brains laugh. Low information voters gullibly shake their heads yes.

Nope Im pointing out the truth about his service.

the right LIES about the REAL service of democratic servers

Did Kerry honorably win the silver medal of honor in veitnam?

Did Bush disappear during his service?

Last edited:
Bush never fought in a war did he.
Funny because their was actually a war going on

Obama never fought in a war did he? President Johnson never fought in a war did he? Clinton never fought in a war did he? Carter never fought in a war did he?

I am amused by this phoney baloney inept argument that one cannot argue for war or against it unless one has a "D" next to their name and received awards for getting a scrape in an unpopular war started by Democrats.

Kerry was a hypocrite and liar in 1971 just as he is a hypocrite and a liar today. Defending him merely makes one look historically ignorant and uninformed.

BTW guys do you remember I backed Bush going into afgasnistan?

kinda blows your whole shit huh..

Oh I also backed Bush 41 when he freed kuwait

You are demeaning Bush's service, Desh, aren't you?

Have you read the first-hand accounts of the men who served with Kerry in Vietnam?

Did Kerry leave Vietnam before his tour was up?

No because his service didn't have any meaning.

McCain service did huh

so did Kerrys.

Bush 41s service was honorable and awesome.

Bush 43 national guard service was highlighted by the fact that for nearly a year they couldn't find him and it was covered up after the fact

his actions that warranted the decorations stand. He was opposed to the Vietnam war... as were many of us that served during that period. I would not throw away my medals, but I do not condemn him for choosing that method of demonstrating his dissent.

the majority of voters did......

Back