Kerry reverts to his roots

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

The man is an ass clown of the highest order and is now our Sec Defense and arguing for a war with Syria's dictator to support terrorists trying to overthrow him; irony knows no bounds with this moron.

I would think that a strong case could be made that YOU are the moron for not knowing who our secretary of defense was while claiming otherwise.

A strong case could be made that you must be toking too much on that bong of yours in Maine and now Mexico to make post such a confused and dense response to mine.

But if your goal was to avoid substance and engage in childish schoolyard insults; you have succeeded.

Run along now and leave the debating to adults who can put together at least two coherent sentences. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

The man is an ass clown of the highest order and is now our Sec Defense and arguing for a war with Syria's dictator to support terrorists trying to overthrow him; irony knows no bounds with this moron.

A strong case could be made that you must be toking too much on that bong of yours in Maine and now Mexico to make post such a confused and dense response to mine.

But if your goal was to avoid substance and engage in childish schoolyard insults; you have succeeded.

Run along now and leave the debating to adults who can put together at least two coherent sentences. :rolleyes:

you claimed he was the secretary of defense, not me. Be a big boy and just admit you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

No I pointed out that he abandoned post.

He did so its NOT demeaning its giving the proper meaning to his service

I am amused when Liberals desperately engage in deflecting from Kerry by lying about Bush's service. Please post evidence Bush was not honorably discharged from the National Guard and abandoned his post. :rolleyes:

Proof once again that Democrats couldn't recognize a fact if it walked up and introduced itself to them:

Fact: Hello evince, I am a fact.

evince: Nuh uh!

why did none of his fellows remember him being where they claimed he was after the fact?

His DAD was head of the CIA buddy.

no one remembers seeing Bush where they claimed he was

Bush did, in fact, disobey a lawful order to report for an annual flight physical. The fact that he was honorably discharged in spite of that only points to the cronyism that existed in the national guard at that time.

I think it is interesting to note that the very year that Bush decided he was going to renege on his obligation to remain in flight status and get his physical that would have allowed that is the very year that the military began including drug testing as part of flight physicals? Coincidence? perhaps.

you claimed he was the secretary of defense, not me. Be a big boy and just admit you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Ohhhh,.....a typo is what you focus on. Got it; yes, I meant Secretary of State. Of course, that wouldn't occur to you in your desperate effort to avoid substance and engage in juvenile banter.

I guess in your world that makes Kerry’s hypocrisy and lying okay; because Truth Detector mistakenly called him Sec Defense.

;)

gee you sure cant handle being found wrong huh?

another flaw in the moral makeup of the right in this country.

They can never admit they are wrong

Ohhhh,.....a typo is what you focus on. Got it; yes, I meant Secretary of State. Of course, that wouldn't occur to you in your desperate effort to avoid substance and engage in juvenile banter.

I guess in your world that makes Kerry’s hypocrisy and lying okay; because Truth Detector mistakenly called him Sec Defense.

;)

typo? Yeah... D-E-F-E-N-S-E and S-T-A-T-E are all sitting right next there to one another on the keyboard. I can see how it was merely a typographical error.

Bush did, in fact, disobey a lawful order to report for an annual flight physical. The fact that he was honorably discharged in spite of that only points to the cronyism that existed in the national guard at that time.

I think it is interesting to note that the very year that Bush decided he was going to renege on his obligation to remain in flight status and get his physical that would have allowed that is the very year that the military began including drug testing as part of flight physicals? Coincidence? perhaps.

I could have sworn that the thread was about Kerry; but as is typical when attempting to engage Liberals in a factual debate, they want to deflect on Bush.

I cannot say I am surprised; again I asked what part of HONORABLE discharge do you not comprehend being a "presumed" veteran of high standing?

Why don't you start another thread about Bush and tell us how he is to blame for everything this inept buffoon of a President you apparently helped to elect cannot do.

typo? Yeah... D-E-F-E-N-S-E and S-T-A-T-E are all sitting right next there to one another on the keyboard. I can see how it was merely a typographical error.

Can you spell D E F L E C T?

Now run along; it is apparent you don't want to have a serious discussion and just want to troll the thread with childish nonsense.

Bush did, in fact, disobey a lawful order to report for an annual flight physical. The fact that he was honorably discharged in spite of that only points to the cronyism that existed in the national guard at that time. I think it is interesting to note that the very year that Bush decided he was going to renege on his obligation to remain in flight status and get his physical that would have allowed that is the very year that the military began including drug testing as part of flight physicals? Coincidence? perhaps.

Another Democrat demeaning the wartime service of an Air National Guardsman.

what a fucking hunk of dried up dog shit you are.

you are displaying exactly why no one likes republicans anymore.

Your moraless and cant lead a fucking fly out of a paper bag

Back