Kerry reverts to his roots

your assertion was that the people voted against Kerry because of his opposition to the Vietnam war. Please provide some documentation that would support that assertion or be a man and admit you had no evidence to support it.

I guess all that whining about "Swifboating" was based on a false premise that it hurt Kerry politically and cost him the election.

Did abu garib happen or you just going to lie about that one now too?

Did the military people who testified about it dishonor their country by outing the bad people?

I guess all that whining about "Swifboating" was based on a false premise that it hurt Kerry politically and cost him the election.

I'd like to know how a guy who supposedly spent three months on a swift boat on the Mekong River knows that the American military contingent there was committing war crimes every day.

there were American soldiers who did some VERY bad things and were prosecuted for them.

Kerry was an HONORABLE man.

why hate on him when there were PROVEN bad actors in our military?

because your a lying hack is why

Well that's the case in every war.

So you're admitting here that the Americans were all war criminals as Kerry described them then.

How do you know this? Only because Kerry said it.

absolutely. I lost too many schoolmates in that horrible war. It was a total failure of our foreign policy and, much like the Iraq war, was started on a lie.

Vietnam was a failure of Democrat Presidents and their efforts to conduct the war from Washington.

Many who died there died believing in what they were fighting for; many were volunteers. Kerry's testimony impugned their efforts.

Vietnam was started on a lie, Iraq was not. That is unless you want to pretend you have never read the Joint Resolution on Iraq, ignore why Saddam was ejected from Kuwait and pretend that Saddam had not defied UN resolutions and agreements for a decade that he made to stay in power and pretend that Iraq was ONLY about WMDs.

But your grasp of historic facts appears to be colored by a Leftist ideology that forces you to avoid the truth, deflect from the facts and invent your own version of history.

And that ALL is on LBJ's head for getting us in there, and the extension of the war after the '68 election, where Nixon ran as a peace candidate who had a secret plan to end the war, is all on Tricky Dick.

I could have sworn that Kennedy got us into Vietnam, a Democrat; LBJ lied about the Bay of Tonkin and significantly accelerated our involvement while the so-called “tricky Dick” actually got us out of the war by the end of his first term.

That silly “tricky Dick” also helped ease the tensions with Russia and China where the beloved and naïve JFK almost got us into WWIII with Russia during the Cuba Missile crises.

I am constantly amused by the Liberal version of history which always requires the suspension of disbelief and facts. It is about as amusing as their efforts to denigrate Dick Nixon whilke celebrating the failures of Kennedy and Johnson.

But back to the thread premise; Kerry is now a war hawk and wants to lob missiles at Syria’s Assad. Are you supportive of the war like bluster of Obama and Kerry now in support of suspect freedom fighters at best?

Vietnam was a failure of Democrat Presidents and their efforts to conduct the war from Washington.

Many who died there died believing in what they were fighting for; many were volunteers. Kerry's testimony impugned their efforts.

Vietnam was started on a lie, Iraq was not. That is unless you want to pretend you have never read the Joint Resolution on Iraq, ignore why Saddam was ejected from Kuwait and pretend that Saddam had not defied UN resolutions and agreements for a decade that he made to stay in power and pretend that Iraq was ONLY about WMDs.

But your grasp of historic facts appears to be colored by a Leftist ideology that forces you to avoid the truth, deflect from the facts and invent your own version of history.

I could have sworn that Kennedy got us into Vietnam, a Democrat; LBJ lied about the Bay of Tonkin and significantly accelerated our involvement while the so-called “tricky Dick” actually got us out of the war by the end of his first term.

That silly “tricky Dick” also helped ease the tensions with Russia and China where the beloved and naïve JFK almost got us into WWIII with Russia during the Cuba Missile crises.

I am constantly amused by the Liberal version of history which always requires the suspension of disbelief and facts. It is about as amusing as their efforts to denigrate Dick Nixon whilke celebrating the failures of Kennedy and Johnson.

But back to the thread premise; Kerry is now a war hawk and wants to lob missiles at Syria’s Assad. Are you supportive of the war like bluster of Obama and Kerry now in support of suspect freedom fighters at best?

stopped reading in your first sentence because you cant even name the Democratic party correctly

I do not. I support action only if approved by congress and I sincerely hope that more members of the community of nations support it beyond those who have already voiced their support.

So your against bombing Syria before you will be for it if approved by Congress; another Kerry like response. :rolleyes:

Did you support Iraq? It had overwhelming approval from the public and Congress?

So your against bombing Syria before you will be for it if approved by Congress; another Kerry like response. :rolleyes:

Did you support Iraq? It had overwhelming approval from the public and Congress?

I did not support the invasion, conquest, and occupation of Iraq. It had nothing to do with 9/11 which ought to have remained our primary focus.

stopped reading in your first sentence because you cant even name the Democratic party correctly

Why read anything when you haven't the comprehension level to understand what it is you are reading? Hell, you stopped thinking when you became a Liberal; the two go hand in hand. ;)

Back