Kerry reverts to his roots

So you're calling the American fighting men in Vietnam a bunch of war criminals then.

That's confirmed.

If you deny there were actions aginst civilians and soldiers that were against the Genevia convention, then you weren't there.

Last edited:
dear fucking idiot, he had the entire intel people lying for him. Cheney was the evil master mind. The day that man dies will be a national holiday in my book. I will celibrate it EVERY year of my life afterwards.

No hate in your heart, Desh?

Now, post the evidence that Bush had "the entire intel people lying for him".

No, I would like specifics from you, what did Kerry lie about? Were you there? Did you serve in 'Nam.

I gave you the testimony from Kerry's own mouth and those who served with him. If you CHOOSE to ignore them, I cannot help you.

Did you vote for Obama? Do you support bombing Syria?

your really one dumb fuck you know it.

spewing lies that have been proven lies by all reasonable standards and denying cold hard facts.

Its why you party is dying

Another fool’s argument; that one has to have served in Vietnam to comprehend historic facts.
When it comes to strawman claims; Liberals know no peers.

No, I live with a man who served and has friends on the wall. I have many friends who were Vets from that war. You don't know shit, if you didn't serve. History books don't tell the truth.

hahahahahahaha

the racist are getting defensive.

that will bode really well for the republican party.

NOT

you should tell the families of the service men and women whose names are on the black wall and who died after 1973 that their loved ones didn't really fight and die in the Vietnam war. I am sure they would appreciate it.

Another incredibly absurd and stupid comment; but I am sure you will work hard to outdo yourself.

And I have been against the use of chemical weapons by anyone for my entire life.

Yet you didn’t think we should do anything about Iraq; yet now in Syria it is a humane cause; what is the difference?

The fact was, after the Iranian hostage crisis, we didn't much give a shit about Iranians and, if Iraq was gonna kill them for us, by whatever means he had at his disposal, our government was all for it. I disagreed, but as an active duty military officer, I certainly was constrained in my opportunities to voice that disagreement.

I am amused when you use the word “fact” in your comments yet desperately avoid them.

Did you support our efforts in Iraq; yes or no? If no, why is it now a concern in Syria?

If you could be honest, which you are not, you would admit that the ONLY difference is due to your hyper partisan political views; nothing more, nothing less. Not to mention your warped perceptions of historical reality and facts.

Tell me how a swift boat sailor on the Mekong River for three months knew that Americans were committing war crimes every day over there.

........ if he's not a liar.

the same way we all knew.

Individuals coming home told us about them.

do you think Kerry or ANY person serving NEVER talks to ANYONE???????

No, I live with a man who served and has friends on the wall. I have many friends who were Vets from that war. You don't know shit, if you didn't serve. History books don't tell the truth.

You didn't serve...therefore, by your own logic...you don't know shit?

Please, cite evidence that "history books don't tell the truth". I'm sure some of them may not, but you made a generalization you cannot possibly support with facts.

Try not to trip as you backpedal.

the same way we all knew. Individuals coming home told us about them. do you think Kerry or ANY person serving NEVER talks to ANYONE???????

So all you've got are claims supported by anecdotal hearsay you may or may not have actually heard decades ago?

Right....

what part of Kerry's Winter Soldier testimony was a lie?

Just about all of it; it painted a picture of US atrocities based on his less than year service from a patrol boat based on hearsay, hyperbole and innuendo. Only brain dead leftist sheeple can think that his efforts were not partisan based and the building blocks of Kerry's naked political ambitions.

One thing I am certain of when it comes to Kerry; he was too stupid to comprehend or recognize a Communist front like this and was a willing tool.

Just as he lied about his views on Iraq and his vote for the war before he was against it. Now if you desperately wish to wallow in blissful denial and support this ass clown for purely hyper partisan purposes, I cannot change that. But spare me your ineffectual efforts to avoid the truth, the facts and historical record.

John Kerry and the VVAW: Hanoi's American Puppets?

Newly discovered documents link Vietnam Veterans Against the War to Vietnamese communists

The House Internal Security Committee in its 1971 Annual Report described the PCPJ as an organization strongly controlled by US communists: "There is no question but what members of the Communist Party have provided a very strong degree of influence, even a guiding influence, in the evolution and formation of policies of the Peoples' Coalition for Peace and Justice."

Recently released FBI surveillance reports establish a strong link between John Kerry, Al Hubbard, the VVAW, the PCPJ, and their trips to Paris to meet with Madame Binh. As discussed in Unfit for Command, Hubbard, the Executive Secretary of the VVAW and a hard-line radical with ties to the Black Panthers and the PCPJ, had directly recruited John Kerry into the VVAW's Executive Committee, bypassing the organization's election process. Al Hubbard's own claim to have been a transport pilot wounded in combat was discredited when the Department of Defense released documents demonstrating that, though Hubbard had been in the Air Force, he was neither a pilot nor an officer, had never served in Vietnam and had never been in combat. John Kerry shared the stage with Al Hubbard during the Dewey Canyon III protest in Washington, D.C., and he appeared together with Hubbard on NBC's Meet the Press on April 18, 1971. Hubbard also signed the People's Peace Treaty, a PCPJ document that reiterated the positions of North Vietnam and the Vietcong, on behalf of the VVAW.

An FBI field surveillance report stamped November 11, 1971 reported that the FBI had learned at the Regional VVAW Convention in Norman Oklahoma, on November 5-7, 1971, that John Kerry and Al Hubbard were planning to travel to Paris later in the month to engage in talks with the Vietnamese communist peace delegations. While this document is heavily redacted, other FBI reports make it clear that the Communist Party of the USA was paying for Al Hubbard's trips to Paris.

IT IS NOTED THAT THE "COMMUNIST PARTY" REFERRED IN RETEL IS PROBABLY THE COMMUNIST PARTY, USA, BECAUSE AL HUBBARD IS A MEMBER OF COORDINATING OF PEOPLES COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE (PCPJ), AS ARE GIL GREEN, MEMBER OF NATIONAL COMMITTEE, COMMUNIST PARTY, USA AND JARVIS TYNER, NATIONAL DIRECTOR, YOUNG WORKERS LIBERATION LEAGUE. HUBBARD, GREEN AND TYNER HAVE ATTENDED SAME NATIONAL MEETINGS OF PCPJ.

-- Federal Bureau of Investigations, Field Surveillance Report, filed November 11, 1971. A copy of this report was air-mailed to the Boston FBI office in reference to John Kerry.

http://www.wintersoldier.com/staticpages/index.php?page=puppets

Back