Kerry reverts to his roots

Another Democrat demeaning the wartime service of an Air National Guardsman.

Its NOT demeaning if its the truth.

Kerry had boat mates and they were all on his side for getting the silver star for saving their lives.

You fucks just LIED about it and still do

what a fucking hunk of dried up dog shit you are.

you are displaying exactly why no one likes republicans anymore.

Your moraless and cant lead a fucking fly out of a paper bag

How amusing; a false claim that no one likes Republicans anymore while illustrating why no one should like Liberals at all.

Its NOT demeaning if its the truth.

Kerry had boat mates and they were all on his side for getting the silver star for saving their lives.

You fucks just LIED about it and still do

I don't care if the New England liberal blueblood got the congressional medal of honor.

Did you approve of what he did at the winter soldier's meeting in congress after he got back?

typo? Yeah... D-E-F-E-N-S-E and S-T-A-T-E are all sitting right next there to one another on the keyboard. I can see how it was merely a typographical error.

Did you approve of what he did at the winter soldier's meeting in congress after he got back?

Back to the thread premise; I am curious how many of the anti-Bush anti-War liberals here support unilateral action in Syria. Please raise your hands.

absolutely. I lost too many schoolmates in that horrible war. It was a total failure of our foreign policy and, much like the Iraq war, was started on a lie. And that ALL is on LBJ's head for getting us in there, and the extension of the war after the '68 election, where Nixon ran as a peace candidate who had a secret plan to end the war, is all on Tricky Dick.

Back to the thread premise; I am curious how many of the anti-Bush anti-War liberals here support unilateral action in Syria. Please raise your hands.
I do not. I support action only if approved by congress and I sincerely hope that more members of the community of nations support it beyond those who have already voiced their support.

absolutely. I lost too many schoolmates in that horrible war. It was a total failure of our foreign policy and, much like the Iraq war, was started on a lie. And that ALL is on LBJ's head for getting us in there, and the extension of the war after the '68 election, where Nixon ran as a peace candidate who had a secret plan to end the war, is all on Tricky Dick.

So you're calling the American fighting men in Vietnam a bunch of war criminals then.

That's confirmed.

And if O-BOMB-YA loses the vote in Congress and uses the War Powers Act, liberals will tie themselves in knots claiming it's OK, won't they?

Back