Kerry won't run

Wow, what a shock....

Good for him. Senator is a pretty good gig and I doubt that they will vote him out over there...

First semi-intelligent thing he has done lately. Although he should have tried raising campaign funds and then bowed out later down the road and just kept the funds like he did last time.

Kerry was not the monster you two portray him to be. He was definitely more qualified than the sitting chimp.....I mean Bush in office. Having said that, I don't plan on supporting anyone in the primaries that gave Bush the authority to go to war.

Kerry was not the monster you two portray him to be. He was definitely more qualified than the sitting chimp.....I mean Bush in office. Having said that, I don't plan on supporting anyone in the primaries that gave Bush the authority to go to war.
Kerry has already proven he can lose to one of the least popular sitting Presidents. I think he made the right choice.

He was not a least popular sitting president when Kerry ran against him. Don't be misleading us now Damo ;)

I like Kerry, but I would not want to give him a second change as he ran a terriable campaign. He was unwilling to get into the mud and fight it out.

Now I hope Academy Award Nominee Al Gore will decide to run!

I like Kerry, but I would not want to give him a second change as he ran a terriable campaign. He was unwilling to get into the mud and fight it out.

Gore didn't run a very good campaign either. Don't get me wrong: I like the guy. I don't think he'd be a very strong candidate though.

Honestly, I think he's happy doing what he's doing. I think he's had the ambition burned out of him. And good for him, I say.

gore will lose... sorry but he will

and as far as kerry goes... well hes soon to be a page in history.

what fear that he would actuly become pres ? id agree with that

LOL< actually that is 180 out from my intention. I voted for Kerry only because the other choice in the Nov election was far more scary to me.
But I do see what you mean. I never was impressed with Kerry, but Bush scared me before he scared the rest of the country.

LOL< actually that is 180 out from my intention. I voted for Kerry only because the other choice in the Nov election was far more scary to me.
But I do see what you mean. I never was impressed with Kerry, but Bush scared me before he scared the rest of the country.

well.. the left .. the right ... they way our politicians are politicing is scarry... it dosnt matter what party they are from now a days... they are all a bunch of selfish narow minded ass's that are slowly cutting our countrys feet off.

hopfully soon rather than later, america will start holding the fire too these politicains feet.

I think we should deport to Iraq the most corrupt half of them to get the rest's attention. We need supervisors over there anyway ;)

Back