Killing deer w an AR!

We vote for the federal government.
It's our fucking federal government.
If we do our job, we don't need protection from it.

If you're a sportsman who wants a shotgun or deer rifle,
that's not my jam,
but you're entitled to have it if you're an adult, not a dangerous felon, and not severely mentally ill .

If you feel that you need an AR15 to protect you from your government,
then you're crazy on three counts.

1st, for thinking you need it.
2nd, for thinking you're entitled to it.
3rd, for thinking it would help.
1722351506027.png

Well, my Twitter says “the page doesn’t exist, try something else.” But I have plenty of friends and relatives who kill plenty of deer (and hogs) with an AR…usually with one well placed shot. Not my cup of tea. I prefer a cross bow or a muzzleloader these days. But my dad killed deer with an M1 30 Carbine…kind of a pre-AR. When I was younger and hunted with rifles more I killed plenty with an SKS…kind of a mid-AR. I don’t see a problem with it.
Do you also use your shotgun to kill a fly on the wall or shoot down a Yellow Jacket nest under your roof there GUTSLAMMER? Where is dat cwazy wabbit?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If they were hunting for food, that's one thing. But just for the "sport" is just plain stupid. I read some comments from real hunters who pointed out that the youth of the kill was "more bone than meat", which made the killing even more senseless. Too late for the victims, but at least neither dad or son will be doing anymore damage any time soon.
Nature does not breed boneless mammals, so hunters make stock for soup and gravy. There are extreme situations when a hunter has to leave the bones and pelt to reduce weight, but nature makes use of that too.

There's nothing natural about steroids and antibiotics in corporate ranching. Real food season is near, so give it a try.

Nature does not breed boneless mammals, so hunters make stock for soup and gravy. There are extreme situations when a hunter has to leave the bones and pelt to reduce weight, but nature makes use of that too.

There's nothing natural about steroids and antibiotics in corporate ranching. Real food season is near, so give it a try.
No excuses for these clowns. You shoot a deer to make soup? In our society, if you can afford an assault rifle, you sure as hell can afford to buy a can of soup or go to meat section of a market and buy meat/bones from animals bred for eating! There is such a thing as "grass fed", "organic" farmed poultry, beef, pork, fowl, you know.

Last time I checked, the VAST MAJORITY of hunters DO NOT shoot small or immature animals for food.

This kid was born to two idiots. It messed him up, and it cost the lives of innocents. End of story.

Last edited:
Obviously you have no idea what an AR-15 style gun is.
I know that it is not my DICK, like you think it is YOURS!

You like to wave your AR around- as if you're playing with your DICK or something!

Watch out- that thing may go off and you end up blowing off yours, and, or someone else face!

Next guy who plays with his................Let's GO! I'm just getting started!

Last edited:
No excuses for these clowns. You shoot a deer to make soup? In our society, if you can afford an assault rifle, you sure as hell can afford to buy a can of soup or go to meat section of a market and buy meat/bones from animals bred for eating! There is such a thing as "grass fed", "organic" farmed poultry, beef, pork, fowl, you know.

Last time I checked, the VAST MAJORITY of hunters DO NOT shoot small or immature animals for food.

This kid was born to two idiots. It messed him up, and it cost the lives of innocents. End of story.
Our food is filled with chemicals that cause cancer and kill a whole bunch of us. We have no other choice but to get back to nature by planting a small garden then expand it as we learn what works.

Hunting is no different, the meat is chemical free, so why not transition to a healthier lifestyle?

Our food is filled with chemicals that cause cancer and kill a whole bunch of us. We have no other choice but to get back to nature by planting a small garden then expand it as we learn what works.

Hunting is no different, the meat is chemical free, so why not transition to a healthier lifestyle?
I've got no problem in people hunting and eating what they kill. My problem is with clowns who kill for the "sport" of it ... like what we saw with these two jokers.

I doubt there is much subsistence hunting anymore. But most hunters I know eat their kill, unless it is really old or looks unhealthy.

Yes, hunters can afford to buy their food.

Can we afford to have hunters stop hunting? How will you control the deer populations? How will you pay for it (since hunting pays for many state conservation programs)?

I've got no problem in people hunting and eating what they kill. My problem is with clowns who kill for the "sport" of it ... like what we saw with these two jokers.
You're missing the bigger problem of states that allow dogs to hunt deer. The average hunter keeps 4 dogs in a cage year-round and only brings them out so he can drop off his kills at a business to have them processed. There's no connection to nature.

I know that it is not my DICK, like you think it is YOURS!

You like to wave your AR around- as if you're playing with your DICK or something!

Watch out- that thing may go off and you end up blowing off yours, and, or someone else face!

Next guy who plays with his................Let's GO! I'm just getting started!
Obviously you have no idea how to handle a gun.

Our food is filled with chemicals that cause cancer and kill a whole bunch of us.
...such as...?
We have no other choice but to get back to nature by planting a small garden then expand it as we learn what works.

All plants and animals are made of chemicals.

Back