landmines for the border?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
imagine a caravan of illegal shitholer invaders getting close to our border.

all of a sudden, BOOM, their legs get blown off. Uh oh! looks like someone stepped on a landmine!

body parts flying everywhere, children crying because their parents are dead, then we deport the rest, or preferably drop them into the pacific ocean. :)

They will learn to stay in their own shithole country. we don't want them.

When I close my eyes and think of this, a wave of peace and serenity flows over me. Perhaps someday. :thinking:

all of a sudden, BOOM, their legs get blown off. Uh oh! looks like someone stepped on a landmine!

body parts flying everywhere, children crying because their parents are dead, then we deport the rest, or preferably drop them into the pacific ocean. :)

When I close my eyes and think of this, a wave of peace and serenity flows over me. Perhaps someday. :thinking:

Wow...you are sick as Jeffry Dahmer...and bragging about it.

My guess is that thoughts of those people being mangled are sexual fantasies for you.

We also need giant slingshots. Anyone who makes it through the minefield would be immediately slingshot back over the border...into the minefield.

I agree. I have always said build a 30 foot wall with a crocodile filled moat in front and land mines in the back

If Paco makes it across then he gets to stay because we need that kind of industrious motherfucker here in the US

Or I have another compromise.

For every illegal we let in, we kick out a Taker

Paco for Watermark
Jose for Threedee

I agree. I have always said build a 30 foot wall with a crocodile filled moat in front and land mines in the back

If Paco makes it across then he gets to stay because we need that kind of industrious motherfucker here in the US

Or I have another compromise.

For every illegal we let in, we kick out a Taker

Paco for Watermark
Jose for Threedee

that would be awesome. democrat sponsers. Hell I'd even trade 1 democrat per 2 industrious mexicans.

We also need giant slingshots. Anyone who makes it through the minefield would be immediately slingshot back over the border...into the minefield.

I still say guard towers are the answer. What's better than making a living honing your marksmanship skills? Plus, it's cheaper. But yeah, the slingshot thing would be fun to watch.

Disgusting post!You should be ashamed,some of them are innocent children,WTF is the matter with you!

I travel to Arizona with my business and visit some of the towns along I10 along the way.

I met a Border Patrol agent at one of the truck stops and had a conversation with him. He was buying jugs of water. I asked him what he did with the water, and he told me, that him and his other agents replenish watering stations that are set up along the border on the US side to keep the deaths down for those who risk their lives trying to cross illegally through the desert.

He said, they find dead bodies every day out in the desert, and if you ever witnessed that, it has a way of hitting you right in the gut and heart, and make you want to do whatever you can to prevent it.

I asked him who paid for the water, and he told me that the money is funded through charities!

It is nice to know that there are some real human beings out there who care about people!

Uh-oh. Mesa no liken the boomers.

Back