landmines for the border?

Landmines are not as sporting as robocops. Have to maintain some pretense of fair play. Plus, we can create an app that allows xbox players to drive them thinking it is just a game to keep the costs down.

you are irrelevant. just switch parties already

You and Cawacko will be very happy as democrats. You have no home anymore

So, as a fake conservative, are you claiming that local politics don't matter? One of my councilmen was the head of the College Democrats at my college, and apparently became a registered Republican several years ago. He told me in May of 2016 that he was enthusiastically supporting Trump. He won reelection to the council that November.

So, as a fake conservative, are you claiming that local politics don't matter? One of my councilmen was the head of the College Democrats at my college, and apparently became a registered Republican several years ago. He told me in May of 2016 that he was enthusiastically supporting Trump. He won reelection to the council that November.

I am saying that you don’t matter. YOU are irrelevant.

I travel to Arizona with my business and visit some of the towns along I10 along the way.

I met a Border Patrol agent at one of the truck stops and had a conversation with him. He was buying jugs of water. I asked him what he did with the water, and he told me, that him and his other agents replenish watering stations that are set up along the border on the US side to keep the deaths down for those who risk their lives trying to cross illegally through the desert.

He said, they find dead bodies every day out in the desert, and if you ever witnessed that, it has a way of hitting you right in the gut and heart, and make you want to do whatever you can to prevent it.

I asked him who paid for the water, and he told me that the money is funded through charities!

It is nice to know that there are some real human beings out there who care about people!

What I really like about that story and why I'm glad you posted it, is knowing how badly it probably drives the right-wing vermin feces around here insane with resentment, hostility and rage.

:thup:

imagine a caravan of illegal shitholer invaders getting close to our border.

all of a sudden, BOOM, their legs get blown off. Uh oh! looks like someone stepped on a landmine!

body parts flying everywhere, children crying because their parents are dead, then we deport the rest, or preferably drop them into the pacific ocean. :)

They will learn to stay in their own shithole country. we don't want them.

When I close my eyes and think of this, a wave of peace and serenity flows over me. Perhaps someday. :thinking:

I think they should plant landmines all around your shitty trailer. Then, after your food runs out and your family is going insane from starvation, set up a buffet table just beyond the edge of your yard and tell you that the only way you're allowed to have any is to send your kids out to get it.

Assuming you ever reproduced, and hoping you didn't.

Last edited:
Imagine getting that worked up over something that's not going to ever effect your life at all

I cannot

Like a million could probably migrate and Grind would never notice

But because he's a shitty arrogant burger who thinks he's better than everyone, he's afraid of sharing that exclusive status

This is what comes from parents that never whacked their brat upside the head

America is in a decadent period, and will fall soon

He either never got his ass whipped when he should have or he got it beaten so often that he grew into the twisted troll who spouts the kind of perverse nonsense we see coming out of him here.

imagine a caravan of illegal shitholer invaders getting close to our border.

all of a sudden, BOOM, their legs get blown off. Uh oh! looks like someone stepped on a landmine!

body parts flying everywhere, children crying because their parents are dead, then we deport the rest, or preferably drop them into the pacific ocean. :)

They will learn to stay in their own shithole country. we don't want them.

When I close my eyes and think of this, a wave of peace and serenity flows over me. Perhaps someday. :thinking:

Classic bottom barrel trolling. While you may believe certain things, it's obvious your intent is shock value abrasiveness.

Wow, I'm sure crushed. Have you saluted General Lee today?

He was a great man. It is sad you were propagandized at an early age and can’t recognize it. It was a complicated time. But you are a dumb fuck who only sings one tune. Switch parties already. You are worthless.

I just don't understand lib'ruls.....as I watched the mob overrun the southern Mexican border my reaction was why would you not shoot them down?.......

Landmines are not as sporting as robocops. Have to maintain some pretense of fair play. Plus, we can create an app that allows xbox players to drive them thinking it is just a game to keep the costs down.

you would make way more money if they knew it wasn't a game......

sounds like maturity set in.....

Classic bottom barrel trolling. While you may believe certain things, it's obvious your intent is shock value abrasiveness.

That's pretty much what I figure, although I would also bet that the percentage of it that can be written off as mere inflammatory hyperbole is somewhere below 100.

Back