Last Universal Common Ancestor

Yes. However, only from a layman’s perspective since I wasn’t a chemistry major like you, Perry.

Why do you insist on saying that I was a chemistry major? I have said many times now I was never a chemistry major. Or were you aiming this at someone else? I was never a chemistry major.

Let me make this really really clear: I was never a chemistry major.

Now PLEASE can we talk science???????

Why do you insist on saying that I was a chemistry major? I have said many times now I was never a chemistry major. Or were you aiming this at someone else? I was never a chemistry major.

1) you’re a known liar, Perry.

2) you keep whining about talking about science but you always end up trolling. Why?

Yes. However, only from a layman’s perspective since I wasn’t a chemistry major like you, Perry.

Perry says "Sybil" like you and only you do; Dutch faggot.

barney_true_story.png

Dutch is delusionally insane. So...good luck with that! :good4u:

Mythbusters was great but it lacked a core concept that would have made the show absolute perfection. They tended to attempt to prove or disprove based on a limited number of trials (usually one for any given condition). I always felt that they could do a great service if they showed a statistical approach to the tests. Help educate people in how science is really done, that sometimes one-off events are not representative.

Overall it was a great show that was entertaining if still a bit light on the technical stuff. But they did a great job for the regular audience.

Great show that appealed to both men (who love explosives and Kari!) and women ( who love Kari and Grant and Tory and their men who love explosives and Kari and also science and couch time with their heart-mates.)

Great show that appealed to both men (who love explosives and Kari!) and women ( who love Kari and Grant and Tory and their men who love explosives and Kari and also science and couch time with their heart-mates.)
I loved the show! It was a lot of fun.

Mythbusters was great but it lacked a core concept that would have made the show absolute perfection. They tended to attempt to prove or disprove based on a limited number of trials (usually one for any given condition). I always felt that they could do a great service if they showed a statistical approach to the tests. Help educate people in how science is really done, that sometimes one-off events are not representative.

Overall it was a great show that was entertaining if still a bit light on the technical stuff. But they did a great job for the regular audience.

I also read that Jamie and Adam did not particularly like each other (or at least weren't "friends" in any sense). It always amazes me that people who don't really get along can still work for a common goal and that show did it quite well.

Oh, I should also add a big apology for continuing to post on here. I realize I am a bad person and should be shunned, so I'll try to be unobtrusive. It's hard, though, when you are such a fractally horrible person as I clearly am.)
Sometimes, shows just need to be for entertainment only. Myth busters was very entertaining.

Good article will tell you all about it, Perry:
https://www.chemistryworld.com/features/the-origin-of-homochirality/9073.article
The origin of homochirality

So it looks like your claim is related to the 2009 study by Sutherland that found that the starting molecules that would be needed to create RNA require a specific chirality. This is somewhat different from the article I read years ago about mineral surfaces preferentially adsorbing specific molecules thus leading to chirality.

Interesting.

Sometimes, shows just need to be for entertainment only. Myth busters was very entertaining.
Exactly. The widest appeal has to include some of the lower denominator.

One reason I liked the Bugs Bunny cartoons is that they appealed to kids and adults alike. Same for Mythbusters; grandkids enjoyed it as well as I did.

Those pictures of Pedo Nazis are recent, Matt. Why should you or I give a shit about dead Democrats from over 50 years ago when there are live Pedo Nazis raping girls like Pedo Don did on his friend’s Pedo Island?

With Hitler and George McGovern pictures on their desk or whatever. :rolleyes:

McGovern.png

Last edited:
Back