LEGION TROLL I SUMMON YOU

come back legion. We are in the aftermath of the election. JPP is in desperate need for your wisdom. You must be out there somewhere. Come back legion. Come back.

IMRiNxC.png

I can't help thinking you are just playing games now.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah I know, I am secretly legion troll and i actually have time to make like 40000 posts a year even though my own account has only 28k over a decade. retard.

Legion troll makes me laugh. Although I do ban him from my threads a lot, it's funny how he gets the goat of so many people here.

As for legion actually showing up... legion is a huge nerd with no life, even if he isn't posting here he's probably reading from time to time, not really hard to believe he'd see my thread. Then he gets to pop in the thread with like no effort at all and he sends your head spinning.

Yeah yeah I know, I am secretly legion troll and i actually have time to make like 40000 posts a year even though my own account has only 28k over a decade. retard.

Legion troll makes me laugh. Although I do ban him from my threads a lot, it's funny how he gets the goat of so many people here.

As for legion actually showing up... legion is a huge nerd with no life, even if he isn't posting here he's probably reading from time to time, not really hard to believe he'd see my thread. Then he gets to pop in the thread with like no effort at all and he sends your head spinning.

No I don't think you are Legion, but I do believe that you know how to get in touch with him outside of JPP.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back