LEGION TROLL I SUMMON YOU

on a doritos kick currently. that and poppy seed muffins.

every night i'll have a snack usually of

Some doritos
A muffin
A redbull
Can of V8 mixed with a oz of tabasco, cracked pepper, red pepper, a bit of celery salt, and then two pickles and like a shit ton of olives.

it's my ritual.

Then I vape up and watch tv
ROTFLMAO Grind drinks Virgin Mary's! LOL

ok first of all retard, a bloody mary has many more things in the mix, including worcestershire sauce, lemon and a bunch of other bullshit. So no, not having a virgin mary. I am having tomato juice. Am I having a virgin screwdriver if I am drinking orange juice you idiot?

ok first of all retard, a bloody mary has many more things in the mix, including worcestershire sauce, lemon and a bunch of other bullshit. So no, not having a virgin mary. I am having tomato juice. Am I having a virgin screwdriver if I am drinking orange juice you idiot?

Yes....you're also having a virgin date when you go to Taco Bell with Watermark...

BeFunky_GreatHornedOwl-Wiki.jpg

Back