LEGION TROLL I SUMMON YOU

legion troll knows owls are my spirit animal. he really pays attention

Do you feed mainly on animals such as mice, rats, moles, squirrels, rabbits, skunks and even insects? Can you swivel your head? You do seem to come at night though, so there's that.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah yeah I know, I am secretly legion troll and i actually have time to make like 40000 posts a year even though my own account has only 28k over a decade. retard.

Legion troll makes me laugh. Although I do ban him from my threads a lot, it's funny how he gets the goat of so many people here.

As for legion actually showing up... legion is a huge nerd with no life, even if he isn't posting here he's probably reading from time to time, not really hard to believe he'd see my thread. Then he gets to pop in the thread with like no effort at all and he sends your head spinning.
Things that are as funny as Legion Troll.

Plague
Dysentery
Root canals
Tsunamis
Plane crashes
Tom jokes
Death Squads
Late term abortions
Orphanage fires

Things that are as funny as Legion Troll.

Plague
Dysentery
Root canals
Tsunamis
Plane crashes
Tom jokes
Death Squads
Late term abortions
Orphanage fires

Is it as funny as Mott's disco dancing? You think this guy is bad well Mott is much worse.

Last edited:
who cares? The one man parasitic infestation had left our little home on the interweebs to infect another host and you called him back?

Thanks a lot Tapeworm Willie.
Grind is the living embodiment of entropy, he hates order and relishes chaos. He is only seemingly happy when surrounded by trolls and sock puppets.

on a doritos kick currently. that and poppy seed muffins.

every night i'll have a snack usually of

Some doritos
A muffin
A redbull
Can of V8 mixed with a oz of tabasco, cracked pepper, red pepper, a bit of celery salt, and then two pickles and like a shit ton of olives.

it's my ritual.

Then I vape up and watch tv

In just over thirty days, archives has over 600 posts and has started 87 threads and you guys don't know if he's Legion Troll?......

In just over thirty days, archives has over 600 posts and has started 87 threads and you guys don't know if he's Legion Troll?......

A) I don't check IPs very often unless I have a reason to. I am not a snooping loser like you always wondering who everyone is. A post is a post.

B)​ IP addresses are a fairly limited way of identifying someone online and there are whole hosts of ways of getting around that

legion is secretly communicating to me in this thread by deleting posts before the rest of you can see them :)

Back