Lesbian criticizes Picasso.

[FONT=&]“Both Claude and Paloma were estranged from their father at the time of his death. When Gilot wrote a book about her turbulent relationship with the painter, Picasso disowned her and both their children. After he died Claude and Paloma applied to the French courts for recognition as his descendants and heirs.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
Dec 3, 2010[/FONT]

8hJQcA9drEYU3H20EAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

https://www.theguardian.com › dec

[FONT=&]“His own granddaughter, Marina Picasso, documented his appalling sexual misconduct and tendencies to objectify women in her memoir: “He submitted them to his animal sexuality, tamed them, bewitched them, ingested them and crushed them onto his canvas.”[FONT=&]Feb 27, 2019[/FONT]
[/FONT]

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAMAAAAoLQ9TAAAA7VBMVEX ///9 fz7//32///5///2//n1//v7//// P/w/v3//f7 //3////x//b77/b16/D58fX29vL16eLWlZvegJfot8jdr7vgkKXjxsyCmo28t7m1sLaOmprUz9GLhoSkpKP96OW2LUWUBiXp1NjWWHR4IzNwdW3i4uFeUFcAAgGWjo9aWVnt7u7GVmSuL0f/7fByEyW3h4x0bXEUHh 9UWWcLUV5f3wfGx/PSmDudI2zGD56jYUgDxeuLTzah4ytHDXc6urBSlyhHTbhdIbURWdneXPSaIOjMkK3dYOeMUoSBQzKRFPaqcbG3tU7Njw5oAJlAAAAvUlEQVR4AVWLtUIEQRAFq2d7zm8F1xDLCQn5/4AYd3fWHb9qlydIQ26lJRo0Y7dDZSSXtF gkiESyH/utH[/QUOTE]

Wow, turbulent.

[FONT=&]“Both Claude and Paloma were estranged from their father at the time of his death. When Gilot wrote a book about her turbulent relationship with the painter, Picasso disowned her and both their children. After he died Claude and Paloma applied to the French courts for recognition as his descendants and heirs.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
Dec 3, 2010[/FONT]

8hJQcA9drEYU3H20EAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

https://www.theguardian.com › dec

[FONT=&]“His own granddaughter, Marina Picasso, documented his appalling sexual misconduct and tendencies to objectify women in her memoir: “He submitted them to his animal sexuality, tamed them, bewitched them, ingested them and crushed them onto his canvas.”[FONT=&]Feb 27, 2019[/FONT]
[/FONT]

rjOwrAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

https://dailytrojan.com › 2019/02/27

State of the Art: We shouldn't separate the art from the asshole artist

Sounds like a jerk

As Hegel said about history: Some people strive to accomplish things. Others complain they are immoral.

You don't have to be a jerk to create great art. As far as I have heard, Claude Monet and Johannes Brahms were decent guys by the standards of their day.

Musical historians make it a point to speak to Beethoven's toxic personality and Wagner's antisemitism. But that doesn't mean their art still isn't powerful and highly regarded.

You don't have to be a jerk to create great art. As far as I have heard, Claude Monet and Johannes Brahms were decent guys by the standards of their day.

Musical historians make it a point to speak to Beethoven's toxic personality and Wagner's antisemitism. But that doesn't mean their art still isn't powerful and highly regarded.

I'd ask you why you think Picasso is a jerk. but you would just keep lying as you normally do.

I'd ask you why you think Picasso is a jerk. but you would just keep lying as you normally do.

I've been operating under the assumption you are mentally ever since you wrote you have telepathic conversations with your friend only through the mind

Mozart was a musical genius but had a very scatological sense of humour at times. Can't help thinking he had an 18th century version of BP in mind when he wrote a 6 part canon entitled Leck mich im Arsch or Lick My Arse!

Last edited:
Mozart was a musical genius but had a very scatological sense of humour at times. Can't help thinking he had an 18th century version of BP in mind when he wrote a 6 part canon entitled Leck mich im Arsch or Lick My Arse!

Did Wolfie like his arse licked? He was a rock star of his day so I doubt that he had to try hard to get some girlie action.

Time to put you out of your misery.

Uh-oh. If Stone AKA Fat Boy sees this, he'll report you to the FBI....or maybe he won't because you're a Trump Tucker and he's a fucking hypocrite. LOL

You do understand that you and others here have made hundreds of posts where you are guilty of the exact same actions you want DJT arrested and thrown in jail for,...right? Only yours are MUCH worse then anything DJT ever said. How can you not know that it is illegal to try and incite someone to commit violence or acts of terrorism? Online or otherwise. How the hell do you not know that? I have a pretty good idea that you are fixing to find out though. ;)

Yep. Besides that, there is a mountain of evidence right here that he and a few of the other stupid ones like Desh/Evince were more than happy to post ad nauseam. Almost endless. A fact pattern track record of trying to provoke and incite others to commit violence or acts of terror. These people arent very sharp. ;)
The part that is REALLY hard to stomach is the fact that people like Fat Ass who try to incite others to violence could care less about the damage it could cause to innocent people if they were to be successful. They only see that they were able TO DO IT,....to incite someone to violence and if someone dies because of it then OH WELL. What Human garbage,.... seriously. Absolute trash. Like a Pyro who lights a fire and gets their jollies out of sitting back in the weeds like a freak and watching everything burn no matter how many lives it ruins or ends. Their only interest is the fire THEY started,...nothing else. Absolute brain damaged scum.

Back