Let me tell you about my anger issue …

leaningright

conservative democrat
Staff member
My son’s room mate just sent a picture to his parents of the underside of his vehicle. He had gone out to drive to his girlfriend’s regional final basketball game then was going to come home and spend the weekend with his family. Some tweaker stole his catalytic converter.

Both boys are freshmen at OU. My son parks his truck in the parking structure near their dorms. His room mate’s family couldn’t afford that parking so he utilizes the free parking at the Lloyd Nobel Center.

My boy has been in OKC all day moderating an Academic Tournament and couldn’t help get his room mate to the basketball game. Just last week the boy’s mom was asking questions about student loans because I know they are struggling to pay for him to attend OU. It makes me so angry that this kid is trying to better himself and lead a productive life, his family is struggling to do what they can to help and then some low-life thinks it’s ok to steal from him.

I wish I was able to go there and guard the free parking lot for these kids. Some rock salt would be in order. I absolutely despise a thief. Someone who isn’t willing to work is low (that’s as nicely as I could put it) but someone who isn’t willing to work and would steal to boot … :mad:

I’d like to round up the druggies around here (and there) and give them the Sheriff Arpaio treatment for about a year.

Rant over … just makes me so mad.

I feel you. Drugs are the problem. So is the War on Drugs.

Those people just don't care. All they care about is their fixes.

My son’s room mate just sent a picture to his parents of the underside of his vehicle. He had gone out to drive to his girlfriend’s regional final basketball game then was going to come home and spend the weekend with his family. Some tweaker stole his catalytic converter.

Both boys are freshmen at OU. My son parks his truck in the parking structure near their dorms. His room mate’s family couldn’t afford that parking so he utilizes the free parking at the Lloyd Nobel Center.

My boy has been in OKC all day moderating an Academic Tournament and couldn’t help get his room mate to the basketball game. Just last week the boy’s mom was asking questions about student loans because I know they are struggling to pay for him to attend OU. It makes me so angry that this kid is trying to better himself and lead a productive life, his family is struggling to do what they can to help and then some low-life thinks it’s ok to steal from him.

I wish I was able to go there and guard the free parking lot for these kids. Some rock salt would be in order. I absolutely despise a thief. Someone who isn’t willing to work is low (that’s as nicely as I could put it) but someone who isn’t willing to work and would steal to boot … :mad:

I’d like to round up the druggies around here (and there) and give them the Sheriff Arpaio treatment for about a year.

I suggest that you focus on the fact that the breakdown of law and order is by design....and that it will get a Hell of a lot worse.

I wonder if someone can steal a jaw of life with little problem. :thinking: They're not something they would just let sit around, would they?

'Jaw-of-Life', College Parking Lot, 3 guys with a Trailer. ('How I Started My Own Business ... and Became a Millionaire')

Man, sorry to hear this LR. That sucks! Kind of tests your faith and compassion as those in the throws of addiction will do anything to get their next hit. But here's this kid who doesn't come from much, going to school trying to better himself having to deal with this. I would be f'ing pissed too. Sorry my man.

Man, sorry to hear this LR. That sucks! Kind of tests your faith and compassion as those in the throws of addiction will do anything to get their next hit. But here's this kid who doesn't come from much, going to school trying to better himself having to deal with this. I would be f'ing pissed too. Sorry my man.

That is why we need to end the War on Drugs. Fuck Nixon and Reagan.

Not 100% but yes correct. See Portugal as an example.

I’m somewhat aware of Portugal decriminalizing drugs. I’m not aware of them having no crime from drug users stealing to get their next hit. I could probably Google it but are there any articles/data you are aware of showing that?

Back