Let me tell you about my anger issue …

It takes about 3 minutes I am told, and each one sells to the scrap dealers for up to $500, and almost no one in power is interested in solving the problem.

Do the math.

Boo Hoo for the kid.

Yep. Poor kid. Is there anything we can do to help him out? Has anyone started a GoFundMe to replace it?

Not that I know of…but I’m going to see if they’ll let me pay for the parking garage for him for the rest of the semester. No guarantees but it’s definitely safer there.

There are not enough hours in the day to cry for all of the people who are being brutalized by the crime wave the WOKE have unleashed.

You're acting like there has never been crime in America before now. If that was the case then you'd have an argument. But it's not.

You're acting like there has never been crime in America before now. If that was the case then you'd have an argument. But it's not.

FANTASY

Rate, rate of change, and cause all matter....if you dont actually know this then talking with you is useless.

There are not enough hours in the day to cry for all of the people who are being brutalized by the crime wave the WOKE have unleashed.

Pretty sure the druggies have been pilfering and stealing for quite some time, not just lately. They’re just finding new things of value that are easy targets…like catalytic converters. Already expensive. Now more so. Now you can blame that on COVID and still be credible … but WOKE-ness is a stretch IMO.

Pretty sure the druggies have been pilfering and stealing for quite some time, not just lately. They’re just finding new things of value that are easy targets…like catalytic converters. Already expensive. Now more so. Now you can blame that on COVID and still be credible … but WOKE-ness is a stretch IMO.

Crime is ramping up fast because the WOKE Revolution wants it too..They made this happen.....This is part of our abuse.

Please do wake up.

Thank you for your service.

Back