Leviticus

Now that's some faulty logic for you. How old are you again?

Commandments 7 and 10 cover rape.

And we've made some moral and social progress from 2 millennia ago.....slavery was justified using biblical scripture, by white men who choose to manipulate said scripture to suit their needs. Also proclaiming Africans as 3/5 of a human, relieved them of any guilt or compassion.
Please don't attempt to lecture me on what the Bible says or does not say, and the reality of what folks say that it says. Aren't you an atheist, anyway? Why am I talking to you?

Perhaps you computer was developed by atheists too. Pay no attention to what it says and does.

or perhaps You are not an atheist why should atheists pay any attention to what you say?

Because others different from you have wisdom and knowledge as well.

Perhaps you computer was developed by atheists too. Pay no attention to what it says and does.

or perhaps You are not an atheist why should atheists pay any attention to what you say?

If you are indeed uscitizen, great to hear from you. Be out your way in a month or so.

Now, I'm still just as religious as ever and to Oncelors chagrin still see the Bible as the inspired Word of God. Sorry Oncelor. ;) Leviticus does not pertain to us now, however. That is all I have time to say right now. Again, welcome back usc.

BTW - If you want your old account back, Occupant, just PM me. I can change that password to something you can use and you can then change it to something I don't know...

If you are indeed uscitizen, great to hear from you. Be out your way in a month or so.

Now, I'm still just as religious as ever and to Oncelors chagrin still see the Bible as the inspired Word of God. Sorry Oncelor. ;) Leviticus does not pertain to us now, however. That is all I have time to say right now. Again, welcome back usc.

Good to see you again as well.
You are a real Christian. We can disagree and still respect/like each other.

yes indeed I am uscitizen. Anyone still have a copy of Dixie's Ode to Bush?

Really? Well, that, quite often, remains to be seen.

Why would I be looking for it, when it has never been heretofore seen? I can't look for something I'm not expecting.

So no atheists have contributed wisdom, discoveries, inventions, etc to our society?
All were done by Christians?

You never see something you do not expect?
That is pretty sad.

See everything, filter thru it with your logic, reason, etc and see what turns up.

Back