Liberal Californians are idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could have been titled a lot of things ... "Californians dislike Hitler".... "Motorists see Hitler in teapot" ... "Californians get JC Penney to take down a billboard".

The pic included does look a lot like him. Personally, I don't like seeing images of hitler in any way shape or form. Glad it got taken down.
I know what you mean. I hate pictures of Hitler too. I grew up in a small farming village of mostly German Catholics and they absolutely despised Hitler for his liberal tendencies and his inability to complete the job.

I mean those liberals in California
With there educations and better jobs and more wealth
What beside facts make them think they are far superior to any red (read redneck) state!

This could have been titled a lot of things ... "Californians dislike Hitler".... "Motorists see Hitler in teapot" ... "Californians get JC Penney to take down a billboard".

The pic included does look a lot like him. Personally, I don't like seeing images of hitler in any way shape or form. Glad it got taken down.

lol.....did you just add fuel to the fire......" - ".....oh look, the - looks like Hitler's mustache......we should delete it from all keyboards!........

Your post truly shows your own inability to read and/or follow the subject matter.
If you have read the artilce, past the first paragraph, you would have seen the following:

"The ad, on Interstate 405 near Culver City, Calif..."

I now laugh at you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I laugh at Topper and he goes and gobbles another knob. :chesh:

Hilarious.

L169_CIFR4f1a99abfab0f69bf3eca6650ec102ce.jpg

Oh, I'm pretty sure they see him sitting across the breakfast table from them, eating toast with them. Do blowup dolls eat?
This, coming from someone who wants to marry their banana?

I think it's been well established liberals' fondness for inanimate objects...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back