Liberal Californians are idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean those liberals in California
With there educations and better jobs and more wealth
What beside facts make them think they are far superior to any red (read redneck) state!

Do these educations include learning the difference between "there" and "their?"

You can take the boy out of the swamp, but you can't take the swamp out of the boy. I recommend not retiring to California, Top, lest the educated locals call you a moron to your face.

People who think they are on some different plane than Mississippi, that it's quality of life is something horrific and unimaginable, are spoiled bourgeois western imperialists.

You can take the boy out of the swamp, but you can't take the swamp out of the boy. I recommend not retiring to California, Top, lest the educated locals call you a moron to your face.
It wouldn't be a chickenshit min wage xboxer like you!

This, coming from someone who wants to marry their banana?

I think it's been well established liberals' fondness for inanimate objects...

Oh now that is sad, DY. That's all you can come up with? really? Do you need to inhale some sugar or something?

I'm flattered you remember my banana post, 'cause I sure didn't!

Would you prefer one that looks like Mao?

gn3bp46t.7-0_1.jpg

Oh now that is sad, DY. That's all you can come up with? really? Do you need to inhale some sugar or something?

I'm flattered you remember my banana post, 'cause I sure didn't!

Actually, you were the one who came up with it, first with your banana and then with your blow-up doll. Don't hate on me for flipping it back at ya. LOL

Actually, you were the one who came up with it, first with your banana and then with your blow-up doll. Don't hate on me for flipping it back at ya. LOL

Oh, how could I hate you, DY? I loved the movie!

But I really expect better out of you than that kind of tired ol' insult. Didn't bother me at all... really, you can do better, I'm sure! keep trying! look for a stretch goal!

Oh, how could I hate you, DY? I loved the movie!

But I really expect better out of you than that kind of tired ol' insult. Didn't bother me at all... really, you can do better, I'm sure! keep trying! look for a stretch goal!

Why must you talk about bananna's and then mention "stretch"?? :palm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back