Liberal Californians are idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, how could I hate you, DY? I loved the movie!

But I really expect better out of you than that kind of tired ol' insult. Didn't bother me at all... really, you can do better, I'm sure! keep trying! look for a stretch goal!
OIC. You can dish it, not take it, so now you play victim.

Pitiful.

OIC. You can dish it, not take it, so now you play victim.

Pitiful.

wow, I ask you to come up with a better insult and I'm playing victim?

So sorry, DY, would you rather I be in tears? you're just too sweet to really lay in to me, I guess. I hope you're having a lovely evening in your recliner, with a glass of good scotch, a comfy pair of slippers and a good book! toodles! Oh, and um - if you have a banana, I hope you think of me!

So sorry, DY, would you rather I be in tears? you're just too sweet to really lay in to me, I guess. I hope you're having a lovely evening in your recliner, with a glass of good scotch, a comfy pair of slippers and a good book! toodles! Oh, and um - if you have a banana, I hope you think of me!

He should go to Howeys liberal standard of insult.
Threaten your kids?
I note that you supported Howeys menacing post directed at my kids.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?52079-Which-Should-Have-Been-Aborted

No banana, recliner or slippers for me, sorry. Scotch, yes. Book? Only if "Overhaulin" is a repeat.

Um, no I didn't. I saw that thread, thought "yuck" and avoided it.
In order to avoid criticizing a fellow liberal.
You once attacked me for making an offensive post.
In response to these liberal attacks on my innocent infant children?
Ignore them!!
Hyperpartisan liberals, what would it take for you to break ranks?

Nothing, anything a liberal does is ok by you.

In order to avoid criticizing a fellow liberal.
You once attacked me for making an offensive post.
In response to these liberal attacks on my innocent infant children?
Ignore them!!
Hyperpartisan liberals, what would it take for you to break ranks?

Nothing, anything a liberal does is ok by you.

Say what??? Not commenting on something is supporting it? I never noticed THAT in the rules.

Look - you don't like a forum; don't read it (I do that a lot). Or contact the moderator. Or put a comment in that forum. Don't go bleating it all over the other forums and saying that anyone who didn't decry it was for it.

I'm sure I did say one of your posts was offensive. But did you notice how many of your posts I don't comment on? It's not because I agree with them, trust me. It's just normally not worth it.

Jeez, get a clue, ok? purchase one if you can't come up with it on your own.

Say what??? Not commenting on something is supporting it? I never noticed THAT in the rules.

Look - you don't like a forum; don't read it (I do that a lot). Or contact the moderator. Or put a comment in that forum. Don't go bleating it all over the other forums and saying that anyone who didn't decry it was for it.

I'm sure I did say one of your posts was offensive. But did you notice how many of your posts I don't comment on? It's not because I agree with them, trust me. It's just normally not worth it.

Jeez, get a clue, ok? purchase one if you can't come up with it on your own.
So you blindly support death threats against kids, if one if your fellow liberals make the threat?
Howie is a great man for threatening to kill kids?

No one is less suited to breed than you klansman/crooked toothman

Yet all my kids, from the 25 year old to the one month old are in good health, well raised and not dependent on others.
I would say I am ideally suited to raising children.
Hence you liberals desire to kill my children, as we have observed by your posting habits.
Good job we have the 2nd amendment to protect children from liberals.

Yet all my kids, from the 25 year old to the one month old are in good health, well raised and not dependent on others.
I would say I am ideally suited to raising children.
Hence you liberals desire to kill my children, as we have observed by your posting habits.
Good job we have the 2nd amendment to protect children from liberals.
Nobody in the history of the world has talk about his kids dying more than you loser. Telling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back