Liberal Woman says Most Masculine men are Conservatives

Libhater

Verified User
She says that liberal men are not masculine enough.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/liberal-woman-complains-hard-find-masculine-men-arent-conservative

Yeah, liberal men are not masculine enough. LOL!

My suggestion to this woman on TikTok who claims liberal men are not masculine enough, and all she wants of the man of her dreams, and or for dating is that he's not Conservative, is that she stays away from dating the latest craze that has seen more and more effeminate tranny liberal men. My second suggestion to her would be for her to enjoy life by dating an all-male masculine conservative man, which is the case for all of we conservative men.

Post something that isn't some wackadoodle opinionated horseshit. As a Christian, I'm most disturbed by Your posting in antithesis to your proclaimed Christianity by constantly hating on people in such a boorish manner.

Post something that isn't some wackadoodle opinionated horseshit. As a Christian, I'm most disturbed by Your posting in antithesis to your proclaimed Christianity by constantly hating on people in such a boorish manner.

A bigger question is why anyone would care if some random woman thinks this. I don't need a woman to tell me what being a man is about. There is only one woman I care about, and her motto is 'real men are feminists'.

Amen. People like libhater can spend all day telling me what a pussy I am. I think someone else said that meant I had no balls. Gosh, I'm crushed. :)

A bigger question is why anyone would care if some random woman thinks this. I don't need a woman to tell me what being a man is about. There is only one woman I care about, and her motto is 'real men are feminists'.

Amen. People like libhater can spend all day telling me what a pussy I am. I think someone else said that meant I had no balls. Gosh, I'm crushed. :)

Their idea of a real man is the sociopath Trump.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ne-gen-z-cosmo-far-right-evie-1234744617/amp/

Last fall, 21-year-old Harrie Baxter, a content creator and a then-university student in New Zealand, stumbled across Evie Magazine, a publication that markets itself as an “unbiased source of truth for women.” At first glance, Evie seemed to Baxter like a fairly typical Gen Z-targeted women’s website — Met Gala fashion slideshows, a definitive ranking of Taylor Swift’s Eras tour costumes, stories lauding the power of probiotics. It immediately took her back to being 13 or 14 and reading about “lip gloss, celebrity couples, things teenage girls love,” she tells Rolling Stone.

Yet it didn’t take long for Baxter to find other content she found more concerning. As she clicked back through the archive, she found stories promoting, among other things, skepticism about masks (“Is Wearing Masks Making Us Meaner?”) and the Covid-19 vaccine, such as a story suggesting that putting your vaccination status in your dating-app bio is akin to “emotional manipulation.” It was also not hard to find stories that were anti-choice, including one claiming that some women on Reddit have a “vile fetish” for late-term abortion, and a piece suggesting that Gen Z women self-identifying as LGBTQ is tantamount to “hating men.”

She says that liberal men are not masculine enough.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/liberal-woman-complains-hard-find-masculine-men-arent-conservative

Yeah, liberal men are not masculine enough. LOL!

My suggestion to this woman on TikTok who claims liberal men are not masculine enough, and all she wants of the man of her dreams, and or for dating is that he's not Conservative, is that she stays away from dating the latest craze that has seen more and more effeminate tranny liberal men. My second suggestion to her would be for her to enjoy life by dating an all-male masculine conservative man, which is the case for all of we conservative men.

Fs6XdqAWAAAEvRT.jpg

Trump’s physician told us that Trump was 6-3 and 239 lbs. When he was measured at his arraignment today, he was 6-1, 270. That same physician (Rep. Ronny Jackson) Conservative masculinity at it's best?!!:laugh:

Who's hating on people, certainly not me.

Real men are feminists? That stupid remark just shows how effeminate liberal men are and always have been.

As far as I can tell, most Incels are rightwing. That's certainly been true on this message board

Back