Liberals being liberals

No. Liberal hatred also ties in with liberal tyranny, and this mind bending aggression will eventually make it so that all freedom loving Americans will have no choice but to either kill, or incarcerate the degenerates, purely out of self-defense.

Would killing liberals like Legion Fag and Rune really be a bad thing? They aren't much different than ISIS are they?

How much does your life suck to dig up old discussions out of the blue like this? It's such a lame move from the troll playbook. How much time do you have to kill to look that far back in the archives

They were citizens of the CSA. That makes them Confederates.

Confederate soldiers are officially considered American veterans and have the same protections as Union soldiers because of an act of Congress called Public Law 810 and other federal laws.

Confederate soldiers are officially considered American veterans and have the same protections as Union soldiers because of an act of Congress called Public Law 810 and other federal laws.

I'm aware of the lie. Of course, this is the same Congress that officially doesn't recognize that the CSA ever existed, and that southern secession was an unlawful rebellion.

I'm aware of the lie. Of course, this is the same Congress that officially doesn't recognize that the CSA ever existed, and that southern secession was an unlawful rebellion.

It's the law; you don't get to define reality. So get over it.

It's the law; you don't get to define reality. So get over it.

That's what Congress attempted to do, unsuccessfully. Congress also declared Sir Winston Churchill an honorary US citizen, which I'm more amenable to, given that his mother was born here, and he was a great leader.

That's what Congress attempted to do, unsuccessfully. Congress also declared Sir Winston Churchill an honorary US citizen, which I'm more amenable to, given that his mother was born here, and he was a great leader.

Congress passed laws in 1929 and 1958 designating all Confederate soldiers as United States veterans, making it illegal to remove monuments to the Confederacy.

No. Liberal hatred also ties in with liberal tyranny, and this mind bending aggression will eventually make it so that all freedom loving Americans will have no choice but to either kill, or incarcerate the degenerates, purely out of self-defense.

LOL! So you openly admit that is was a false flag operation carried out by twump supporters?

Oh. OK.

Back