Liberals being liberals

Why do they have American flags at a mostly Confederate cemetery?

Because it's not a confederate memorial!

"Centennial Memorial Park. In 1999 the Alabama State Legislature designated Centennial Memorial Park as the Veteran's Memorial for the State of Alabama. The names every Alabamian who was killed during World War I and II Korean War, Vietnam War, and the Persian Gulf. are engraved in the Zimbabwe Black granite."

https://alabama.travel/places-to-go/centennial-memorial-park

It also honors the NYFD of 911 and Alabama firefighters who perished doing their jobs.

Just because it's a southern state doesn't make it a confederate memorial dip stick!

That's rather funny, coming from a clown like you, honey. Will your tears ever end?
Asslovin' when was it that you decided you were gay?

I mean, I realize you fuckers say you were born gay, but intelligent, reasonably thinking people like me know that is bullshit.

So when did it happen?

Asslovin' when was it that you decided you were gay?

I mean, I realize you fuckers say you were born gay, but intelligent, reasonably thinking people like me know that is bullshit.

So when did it happen?

Why do you hate yourself for loving to give your own father blowjobs?

Because it's not a confederate memorial!

"Centennial Memorial Park. In 1999 the Alabama State Legislature designated Centennial Memorial Park as the Veteran's Memorial for the State of Alabama. The names every Alabamian who was killed during World War I and II Korean War, Vietnam War, and the Persian Gulf. are engraved in the Zimbabwe Black granite."

https://alabama.travel/places-to-go/centennial-memorial-park

It also honors the NYFD of 911 and Alabama firefighters who perished doing their jobs.

Just because it's a southern state doesn't make it a confederate memorial dip stick!

Meh, it's still a shitty state.

All I can add to this is liberals being liberals in this day and age are mostly brainwashed by our hideously biased media and are unable to come up with any original ideas of their own. They parrot what they see and hear. They are impossible to have a meaningful debate with because when you disagree with them, you are immediately called racist and other inflammatory names. ALL of the violence has come from the Left since President Trump won the election in 2016. A quote from Isaac Asimov, which I've posted before, states, "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." And the Left has proven to be this the last almost three years. It's been fun being back on this site after a one week forced "vacation". I'm ready to have even more fun.

All I can add to this is liberals being liberals in this day and age are mostly brainwashed by our hideously biased media and are unable to come up with any original ideas of their own. They parrot what they see and hear. They are impossible to have a meaningful debate with because when you disagree with them, you are immediately called racist and other inflammatory names. ALL of the violence has come from the Left since President Trump won the election in 2016. A quote from Isaac Asimov, which I've posted before, states, "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." And the Left has proven to be this the last almost three years. It's been fun being back on this site after a one week forced "vacation". I'm ready to have even more fun.

It's interesting that NONE of the loony libs have refuted the information in my previous post. I believe that's because they know it's all TRUE.

Back