Liberals being liberals

Kind-of a big deal, that. Don't worry, you'll find a way to fuck it up again.

It's the Northern and NW states that are fucking up, letting the unions throw all the manufacturing under the bus. Meanwhile we "Hicks an hillbillies" in The South have the best auto plants on Earth. We even took over manufacturing of the Boeing 787, the world's most advanced airliner, as well as their R&T.

Not very close. The delivery bag with cigars and orders is just one example of God picking a winner.

Your post is symptomatic of Lost Cause Theory stuff. Here are some good threads on that:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?84472-The-lost-cause-mythology

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ral-Lee-fiction-of-a-person-who-never-existed

"Symptomatic of Lost Cause Theory stuff"? Why do you say that? I live here in the north (PA.) and my great grandfather fought for the Union (same as I would today).
That said, I just don't carry any animosity against the South, after all, the Civil War ended long before I was born, and even longer before you were.

"Symptomatic of Lost Cause Theory stuff"? Why do you say that? I live here in the north (PA.) and my great grandfather fought for the Union (same as I would today).
That said, I just don't carry any animosity against the South, after all, the Civil War ended long before I was born, and even longer before you were.

3D doesn't understand the nuances of the Civil War. He thinks all Southerners were Democrats. If The South had been one big happy slave owning family, they would have won it.

3D doesn't understand the nuances of the Civil War. He thinks all Southerners were Democrats. If The South had been one big happy slave owning family, they would have won it.

The South would have needed more support from the West to win. Keep in mind, it wasn't just slavery the South was fighting for, but also economic and trade fairness.

Thomas DiLorenzo is from Pennsylvania, and he couldn't possibly hate America more if he tried.

The South would have needed more support from the West to win. Keep in mind, it wasn't just slavery the South was fighting for, but also economic and trade fairness.

The vast majority fought for that, and the Constitution which makes the Federal government subservient to the States. Few soldiers fought for the slave issue.

Back