Liberals, tell what you do to help the poor.

I myself only have limited resources, but I still donate some to Goodwill, Salvation Army. I have donated to charity, food pantries, and I have bought people Christmas gifts from a Catholic relief service, that employs people in less fortunate countries. With my Mom we have boarded a couple people at our home in the past.

In other words you've do so little it's hardly worth mentioning other than to pat yourself on the back to make your bleeding heart feel better.

Not poor, I'm disabled with limited income. If I didn't live at home, I'd have a tough time paying for things though.

You don't seem to have a tough time demanding those with higher incomes have more taken from them.

That's one thing I've noticed about bleeding heart Liberals like you. You admit you can't do something you think should be done. Since that is the case for you, you're the last one to demand someone else with more do what you can't do.

You don't seem to have a tough time demanding those with higher incomes have more taken from them.

That's one thing I've noticed about bleeding heart Liberals like you. You admit you can't do something you think should be done. Since that is the case for you, you're the last one to demand someone else with more do what you can't do.

Look what slithered in underneath the door.

I thought it was starting to stink around here.

Shut the fuck up and pay your taxes peckerwood.

They should be going up again this year, so get ready to pay more.

Shut me up you motherfucking, inferior born nigger. When you're man enough to do so, take you best shot. You've made that demand before and have yet to back it up. No one believes you will now, boy.

That smell is the shit you got on your nose from kissing Obama's black ass, NL.

Shut me up you motherfucking, inferior born nigger. When you're man enough to do so, take you best shot. You've made that demand before and have yet to back it up. No one believes you will now, boy.

That smell is the shit you got on your nose from kissing Obama's black ass, NL.

I said shut the fuck up and pay your taxes you broke back redneck momma's boy dick sucker.

That thing called CFM is really something special. The douche king doesn't get that I'm disabled, live on a pittance, and still share the wealth. Rich man can't pay a butt wipe amount extra, but people like me can take away from what provides need. :rofl2: What's even more funny, is seeing poor ignorant slubs like him cheer the rug being pulled out from underneath them, and going to support the rich.

Does CFM call all liberals the n word? I'm of German/Dutch heritage, and I'm pretty damn white. That kids a sick joke.

cfm retro'd on request

grind note: retro bans aren't an excuse for you to be lazy and have us ban if a username comes up that we know you hate, dislike, and don't want to read. handle your own shit. way too many requests from different people always complaining about cfm when they should have banned him in the first place.

I don't want to ban anybody. That's what I come here for is the diversity of thought. But I can see the advantage of banning someone if they just follow you around simply annoy you.

cfm retro'd on request

grind note: retro bans aren't an excuse for you to be lazy and have us ban if a username comes up that we know you hate, dislike, and don't want to read. handle your own shit. way too many requests from different people always complaining about cfm when they should have banned him in the first place.

Fuck CFM. He is a faggoty piece of shit traitor.

Back