Liberals will protect you from crime by the awesome power of classical music!

TheDanold

Unimatrix
Take that you gangstas! Get some Beethoven on yo ass! Liberal Democrats are almost too funny to the point of hilarity. Do they actually think this is the way to fight crime?

"Wash. City Using Classical Music To Chase Gangs From Bus Stop"
City authorities, fed up with gang activity in public places, are taking Bach their bus stop.

Transit workers are installing speakers this week to pump classical music from Seattle's KING-FM into the Tacoma Mall Transit Center. The tactic is designed to disperse young criminals who make drug deals at the bus stop or use public transportation to circulate between the mall and other trouble-prone places."
http://www.local6.com/spotlight/13783868/detail.html

Of course there is a quote in the article from an expert, so Lorax will convert to believing this works based on that alone.
How about the rest of the Liberal sheep? Anyone going to laugh at their sad fellow Liberals attempts to battle crime?

wow your desperate huh?
I would say the lefties who came up with the idea are the ones who are desperate. I mean how desperate can you be coming up with as many kooky ideas as possible, all in order to avoid what actually works in deterring crime: harsher punishment.

How the fuck did Dano come up with the idea that it's "Liberal Democrats" who came up with this? It was probably contrived by some white Republican who wanted to get black people away from the transit stops.

How the fuck did Dano come up with the idea that it's "Liberal Democrats" who came up with this? It was probably contrived by some white Republican who wanted to get black people away from the transit stops.
Because Rs don't get elected in Seattle.

That's a lot of (taxpayers'!) money to spend on what's nothing more than a whim. On the other hand, stores that blast music (which we customers, of course, ultimately pay for!) are very effective in getting me out of the store in record time and inhibiting any desire to return except of dire necessity.

Back