Libertarians unite!

dude that is not something of the level of court documented cases .

that is propaganda from the monied interests.

I know you have no idea what the difference is but not everyone is as stupid as your dumb fuck ass

You have shown no proof, only that voter id works

dude that is not something of the level of court documented cases .

that is propaganda from the monied interests.

I know you have no idea what the difference is but not everyone is as stupid as your dumb fuck ass

Which monied interests, they work both sides of the aisles you dork.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10...eeded to question Wolfe. n-national-committee

what do you think of this level of proof?

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.
n-national-committee[/url]

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.
n-national-committee[/url]

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

then go get the facts to prove your claim
Geeeeee, I don't want to waist my time just for you to ignore and disagree. What makes what you say and stand for so :palm: is the fact that you worship one of these two factions, so what's the point telling a cult member they're god is bad, and evil.

The claim of it being both sides at fault has now worn thin. It's all the fault of the Republicans and the left should have the courage to start making that claim seriously now.

This trouble the US has gone through ever since Obama was sworn in, was because he was a black man being uppity enough to think he could be president. It's going to end that way with him proving that he was more than capable. He will change the US in ways that nobody ever thought were possible once Obamacare begins to work for millions of people.

The claim of it being both sides at fault has now worn thin. It's all the fault of the Republicans and the left should have the courage to start making that claim seriously now.

This trouble the US has gone through ever since Obama was sworn in, was because he was a black man being uppity enough to think he could be president. It's going to end that way with him proving that he was more than capable. He will change the US in ways that nobody ever thought were possible once Obamacare begins to work for millions of people.

Like I said, trying to reason with a cultish person, with a cultish menality, is a big waist of time.

Geeeeee, I don't want to waist my time just for you to ignore and disagree. What makes what you say and stand for so :palm: is the fact that you worship one of these two factions, so what's the point telling a cult member they're god is bad, and evil.

translation: I don't have dick in the line of evidence

Prove your claim guys.

I can go on for hours and HAVE gone on for hours showing you evidence which includes casse after case in which the republicans were taken to court and STOPPED by the courts

Back