limits to thread starts

I agree. This isn't a playground. It's a place for adults.

If it becomes a playground the adults will leave .. which may actually be the intent.

Don't the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Yes we need more of you ranting and raving calling people racist because they disagreed with you on Trayvon. If you don't like it leave. But, as Grind always says. You always come back

But don't go bringing the bullshit to the attention of the MODS, they will ban you for bothering them with such trivial matters.

image.png

I just started to make this my main board, I mean one can post on more then one - but I tend to dig in , get day to day conversations going.

I like this board (once I got all my ignores in place) because there are enough people participating to keep it interesting but not so many I can't get to know them. And once the a*holes are on ignore, some nice conversations happen.

But yeah, real tired of seeing so many threads started by people I have on ignore. I use "today's posts" or "new posts" which helps; but still a pain to wade through.

I like this board (once I got all my ignores in place) because there are enough people participating to keep it interesting but not so many I can't get to know them. And once the a*holes are on ignore, some nice conversations happen.

But yeah, real tired of seeing so many threads started by people I have on ignore. I use "today's posts" or "new posts" which helps; but still a pain to wade through.
I like the posters, I like the wide variety of ideologies, the wide Worldviews. I like a lot of it -

the "Thanks" feature is nice too, as one doesn't have to quote with a "thumbs up" - just hit the Thanks button as a nice way to recognize good work.

Useless fighting and useless threads there.

I like here better .. even better if some of the issues can be addressed.
any foreign policy going on? I'll have to look,

promised mysef not to go back, but there are smart people, even if they are jerks,,, lol

It should be plain that this forum is here for his entertainment.

Just throw stuff out there, see what 'sticks,' and sit back and enjoy the show.

He doesnt (usually, if ever) indicate his position on the OP topic and only adds comments to try and steer the thread into inflammatory territory...still adds nothing of substance.

Everyone comes here for a reason. (no sarcasm....altho it doesnt mean your reason cant be pathetic).

"Inflammatory territory" Love that....need to work it into sig or avatar or something.

It should be plain that this forum is here for his entertainment.

Just throw stuff out there, see what 'sticks,' and sit back and enjoy the show.

He doesnt (usually, if ever) indicate his position on the OP topic and only adds comments to try and steer the thread into inflammatory territory...still adds nothing of substance.

Everyone comes here for a reason. (no sarcasm....altho it doesnt mean your reason cant be pathetic).

"Inflammatory territory" Love that....need to work it into sig or avatar or something.

Unfortunately, we can't get everyone to put BM, ILA, TD, and whatnot on ignore. That would be best. But not everyone agrees with me, which is fine - it is what it is.

i think the ultimate solution would be to make it so those that are on ignore don't even have their threads show up for you. that would pretty much solve everyones problem. i dont know if something like that exists though, but we'll look into it. that way you can fully ignore those you think spampost too many threads.

I seem to recall asking you to implement that feature a good while ago and being ignored.

It is the thought that counts. On the other hand, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. We cannot legislate a solution for every problem. Next time around BM will likely be a liberal and you will enjoy him again.

Maybe he will come back as Rootbeer and all will be well again.

Back